Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Mogul Latest Basic Rom 3.56.651.0 Radio 3.42.02

@ Jabir

I also face this problem some times (mainly after high data usage) but a soft reset always help me. Please also check your default connection settings.

Tarun

I think you can no longer browse through the Rworld connection; you need to use Rconnect for browsing on Opera and IE.... other members pls update their experiences...

I can browse through Rworld. It does give problems at times. Leave it and try again and you'll get through.

i can browse and also get mails ....though last week few times even i got error but after a while or thru soft reset it used to get solved and my connection was up and running again

by the way what settings are u guys using ...any proxy server ?????

Edited by mufaddal_km

what proxy? Why? Just use user id and password and enjoy browsing.

@vishal

what userid are u using; I am using UTS@relianceinfo.com one and without proxy, it has started working... only confusion is of charges; what are u being charged vishal...

what proxy? Why? Just use user id and password and enjoy browsing.

thats what i meant that check if there are any proxy settings which might be interrupting

I have checked and I can also download emails apart from browsing fully using the UTS username and password.....

Does Rworld chrges show in seperate head? I have Reliance Netconnect calls only. I guess there are no charges for Rworld.

thanks muffdal and dhiraj now i can also browse and check my email. But i doubt it will not last long. When i trying to unsubscribe the plan i found something on the rwrold that there is a list of webpage links like (Yahoo, Orkut, Gmail, Y Search, Google etc.) with an option to choose which page as homepage and to subscribe internet plan.

After i select unsuscribe i got message "U are currently not subscribed to any plan"

When i check subscription status. it shows

Subcribed date 13-01-09

Data Usage: ######

Expiry date:14-02-09

wierd feeling i donno why?

thats weird ...

may be just check with cc whether u r unsuscribed or not

sirji i am looking out for coreTCPMP core player where can i find link to download it

I am facing a problem i cant recieve file through bluetooth from pc, mobile etc :rofl_200: . please help :help: . I can send file through bluetooth successfully :Contento: but cant recieve any :'( . I am on sprint original rom :sos:

I am facing a problem i cant recieve file through bluetooth from pc, mobile etc :rofl_200: . please help :help: . I can send file through bluetooth successfully :Contento: but cant recieve any :'( . I am on sprint original rom :sos:

what error are u getting

make sure u go to settings /connection/beam and check recieve all incoming beams

what error are u getting

make sure u go to settings /connection/beam and check recieve all incoming beams

When i trying to send a file from other moibles to my htc it shows" connection failed "on the mobile i already ticked recieve all incoming beam

are you able to pair your phone with other bluetooth devices

In Bluetooth settings, check in Mode that Make this device visible to other devices is Ticked...

Edited by dkaile

Thanks to Sadikk, I'm loving my new HTC Mogul

But the issue is, by default it connects to "Sprint" profile while connecting to internet using "netconnect". I want to connect using "RWorld" (Rel MobileWorld) and I have subscribed for "Mobile Internet Plan 99"

I'm unable to set "Rel MobileWorld" as the default profile under connections. Every time it falls back to "Sprint" profile

:Decepcionado:

My God, how many times do we have to answer the same question, again and again...

Newbies are REQUESTED to kindly read this thread and specially post no. 86 on page no. 6 to setup everything on your Mogul....

The Solution: You have to replace the HTC_CMGuardian.exe File by a dummy text file renamed as the same by a program know as Total Commander or Resco Explorer (and not the default File Explorer) and then delete the Sprint Connection permanently....complete procedure given in the aforementioned post...

Edited by dkaile

@ Muffadadl and Dkaile

I can pair devices like my pc and headset through BT. But while pc pairing in the bluetooth program of pc the file transfer is not active i am tried many refresh services but waste. I am always ticks the "Make the device visible to others" whenver i switch bluetooth on. i donno what the problem

I think it is a PC problem and not of the handset... You should read the topic on Bluetooth given elsewhere on the forum and uninstall and then reinstall the Bluetooth Drivers on the PC; most probably it will work after that; also ensure that Obex File Transfer is enabled in Bluetooth Settings on the PC...

which bluetooth dongle u use .??

also did u try sending file from other phones to your mogul ..try it out to check whether the problem is with your pc or with handset

@ MUfaddal and Dkaile

I am sure it is not the problem of BT Dongle or PC becoz i cant send any file to my htc for any device( Mobile ,pc etc). throough BT. I think some problem with ROM. When i got my HTC i tested it and i sent and recived through BT.But now i cant that is after in original sprint rom i cant there is any solution?

bro if nothing works ui can take a backup ( using sprite or other backup utility ) and just do a hard reset ...

i dont think its an issue with rom