Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
abhi12

Why Is My Reply Not Visible Immediately ?

^^^

My dear Abhi, your post has been approved and is set to visible now. You can check the same.

And regarding signatures, actually at our beloved forum External Links which are linked to other websites/forums are not allowed in signatures. Thats why your signature had been edited as per the forum rules.

Although if you own a personal Blog, then you may be allowed to give the link of your blog in Signatures.

Kindly abide by the forum rules my dear friend.

Regards.

Kamal aka Honest..

does every post need to be reviewed by moderators?

i mean i am i bit active on rimweb these days and post regularly, the basic things i know about reliance... but everytime i get a message that the post needs to be reviewed...

i don't have any problems with that though, just a thought in my mind...

Dev,

Yes, currently post/topic moderation for newer members is ON. This had to be turned on recently since we have been witnessing automated spam attacks.

The same thing happens with me also. When I post the reply I am not able to see it immediately. When I login the next day I able to see my reply.

Most of the websites now a days have a picture with a word displayed to authenticate it is not a BOT. If possible we can implement it for RIMWeb as well. Not sure how it is actually implemented.

The same thing happens with me also. When I post the reply I am not able to see it immediately. When I login the next day I able to see my reply.

The moderated posts/topics will be approved as soon as possible, on an average within 30 minutes.

Most of the websites now a days have a picture with a word displayed to authenticate it is not a BOT. If possible we can implement it for RIMWeb as well. Not sure how it is actually implemented.

It was not "bots" that had attacked earlier, but "humans" itself.

The post/topic moderation is not enabled for all members, but the moderation criteria cannot be revealed here so that the offenders won't cirumvent it.

even i have the same problem....

my post shows up after sometime says it has to be revieweed by admin mod .....

please remove this if possible

Thanks

Moderation preview restriction will not be removed manually if you request here. There is a critieria defined and it will be automatically removed only.

Although if you own a personal Blog, then you may be allowed to give the link of your blog in Signatures.
Now you also remove my Blog sign why....?

Now you also remove my Blog sign why....?

Notice the "may be"? So not all are allowed.

Ok... Now you are removing my blog signature also..........

Please see the previous reply.

Same problem happning with me....

Your case is different. You have a warning in your profile which is why your posts are under moderation.

Ok that means you will never allow my blog signature.

Okies it's u r forum and ur king.....

^^^

My dear Abhi, don't think that we will never allow you to add your blog signature. Instead we could allow you. But it will take some time and some dedication from your side towards this great forum.

Actually you are a new member at our beloved forum. Spend some time with us and give your views and help other members on the forum. We always read nearly every member's reply. As soon as we see that you are really dedicated truely towards the forum, we will allow you for the same.

Okies it's u r forum and ur king.....

And try not to post such kind of replies on the forum. Give respect and Get respect.

Your words reflects your image. If you post such kind of replies, then you will spoil your image on the forum.

Regards.

Give respect and Get respect.

I too learnt this.

Dont ever fight with anyone.