Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Saurav

Bill On Upgradtion

New billing cycle for my RIM begins on 1st & bill gets displayed on Rworld normally on 3rd or 4th of every month. This time I upgraded my handset to GTran under Anniversary offer and bill is not yet ready till today 14th.

Has anyone else who upgraded his handset under same offer received any bill? I am asking this because I got my first bill after 5 months. So I want to estimate time when I will get bill this time.

well I got the bill by some delay after upgradation.. but not much. and ya got 1500 refund back.. hope u will get soon.

Saurav, I was one of the first guys on this board to exchange handset under anniversary scheme, however I got the next bill right on time (I upgraded in june and got the bill for june on 12th July)

If you havent got the bill yet then contact RWW soon.

Register a complaint with Helpline or RWW ppl, get a case id & time required to get your bill, follow up.

hey my bill got delayed by a few days too... normally i get it by around 10th. Check the status of your bill on the website - you can download a pdf of ur bill.

The funny thing is that they hv showed the price i paid for the upgrade but not the correspoinding debit. So the net bill is a negative amount!!! Reliance owes me money - gotta rush to collect it :P

i have not got bill till date. on complaint i got reply "u will get bill in next 25 days"

get a case id

Greens do they really give that :quest: .

I wanted to get one once and tried calling them almost 15 times but they simply refused to give the ID :blink: