Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Asit

Legal Notice From Reliance Communications

A few days before, postman dropped two envelopes in our office addressed to some DEVIPRASAD MOHANTY & DEEPAK RANJAN SAMANT. But there are no such persons in our office. Moreover the office name is also wrongly wriiten in those envelopes. Our is GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS (mostly known as GLOBAL), whereas it is written as PHOENIX GLOBAL INCORPORATION. So I think postman wrongly delivered it in our office. Anyway curiously I wanted to know what the envelopes all about as the two envelopes are not sealed.

To my surprise these are two legal notices from RCom's lawyer to both those persons regarding outstanding bills against them. So I decide to inform this matter to these persons. But when I searched for that PHOENIX GLOABL INCORPORATION, I came to know that no such organisation exists there, and moreover it is only GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS since a long. And also nobody has able to inform me about those two persons. Just guess how RCom verifies customer's address.

Now I am posting the scanned pictures of one the letters.

post-17867-1222454400_thumb.jpg

post-17867-1222454435_thumb.jpg

Plz mark the underlined statements.

Edited by Asit

^^^

Thats really rediculous my dear Asit. What the hell are these people doing in the name of verifications.

This could also be the case of IDENTITY THEFT. Under this some persons take the connections in the name of other person, using fake documents and also give the fake address. Their are strong chances that this might be happened at your place.

Regards.

They must be having many such defaulters who have taken the connection using fake name and addresses. The sales persons may have avoided verification processes to reach their sales targets.

Verification guy can be easily corrupt in 200 bucks.

Our office is on a rental building. Although we use only corporation's name as our postal address, but electricity connection is on the owner's name. And we don't have a landline phone there. So how can someone use a fake address when there is no authorised documents?

So the address in the envelope was correct/same as your company's physical address (except the company name)?

Visit Webworld and ask them what documents they have for these numbers.

Thats why some when we some need document for any metter for any Institution.

Rcom and other Telcos bill not valid only BSNL and MTNL bills was Valid.

This saws the reputations of our private telcos

Never mind in such Big Companies Such Incidence is unavoidable. If Lehman Brother earning Profit from 36 Quarters Declared Defaulter in just 90 Days. This 200 bucks Corruption is nothing.

So the address in the envelope was correct/same as your company's physical address (except the company name)?

Yes Arunji.

Never mind in such Big Companies Such Incidence is unavoidable. If Lehman Brother earning Profit from 36 Quarters Declared Defaulter in just 90 Days. This 200 bucks Corruption is nothing.

Hetalbhai, tension nahi hai. Bas information ke liye yahan pe chipka diyatha.

Thik hey na Sadikkbhai. :D

Edited by Asit