Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shaileshtutors

Want To Know About Internet Charges

I want to buy HTC P3000 handset and i am ad DAPO Customer of Reliance want to know about whats the charges for internet surfing of internet and Email charges for internal browser. in short i want to know that internet surf through Reliance mobile world or R-connect.

I tried calling on Reliance Customer Care and HTC Customer care but they are not able to help me about this.

So please inform me about this if anybody DAPO Customer using this

Thanks in Advance :signthankspin:

now for HTC for mobile surfing u pay as per your netconnect plan. Applicable from last few days.

Saurav Can you please clear my doubts....

If you browse on HTC then Reliance Netconnect is applicable?

@shailesh

I would suggest you to seriously reconsider your decision to purchase HTC P3000. It is a handset prone to problems. I wud suggest go for HTC Mogul 6800 from Sadikk or if phone is your priority go for PalmTreo 755P from him and save some moolah too.

Yes, you can use use Rel Netconnect and Rel Mobile World, both on HTC Mogul & Treo 755P. Charges AFAIK as on date are Rel Mobile World (volume based) 10p/10Kb and Rel Net Connect (time based) 60p/minute. Rel Mobile World works out to be much much cheaper while browsing on the phone. But for using your phone as Modem and connect your desktop or laptop you will need to use Rel Netconnect.

Edited by dkaile

I want to buy HTC P3000 handset and i am ad DAPO Customer of Reliance want to know about whats the charges for internet surfing of internet and Email charges for internal browser. in short i want to know that internet surf through Reliance mobile world or R-connect.

I tried calling on Reliance Customer Care and HTC Customer care but they are not able to help me about this.

So please inform me about this if anybody DAPO Customer using this

Thanks in Advance :signthankspin:

BIG NOOOOOOOOOOOO to this handset. If you have money to throw, give it to me, I will give you 6800 againt that money, if you are keen for WM only and if you realy value your money and if you value peace of mind, go for palm treo 755P, robust handset having even robust OS.

DO i need to add more ..................dude few mnths back even i was thinking about this outdated handset p3000 (was tired waithing for a decent handset from reliance so jus gave up )until i came across this site n saved my self by buying a treo755p

since a year i was wondering whether treo could work on reliance n to my surprise i got to this site n found out members using this awesum handset

i would recommend anyone to go with this handset....very well built ...very sturdy if u r cumin from nokia .....very stable os as compared to win mo n also this device is capable of a lot many things using 3rd party u cud do almost eveything on it.....install lot of things still the os handles everything with gr8 speed n stability. even htc mogul is a gr8 buy but i dont like the sluggishness n unstability of win mo as compared to palm os ....u wud save so much of your $$$$$ buying this

no matter whatever u buy plz stay away from htc p3000...u r now a rim webian n v deserve better than p3000

Dear,

I haven't used 6800 till date but most members views are positive.

But I will recmmend S720 as you hv peace of mind, (warranty). Regarding Internet both handsets are good. Only hardware used in 3000 is older.

Hardware of S720 is comparable and almost equivalent to 6800

^^^

Ditto.

S720 also could be a good option my dear Shailesh.

Regards.

What peace of mind? I came across rimwebian who bought 2 htc handset and both went thru warranty repair finally settled for bb.

In india they sell poor stuff, believe me. If u value money don't buy poor quality handsets. Big brands too can make pathetic hand sets. Nokia is another such example in cdma.

yup htc has a bulls##t after sales service ........in most cases its even worst than nokia .....the cost of repair is often more than half the price of the handset .......so getting warranty is of no use ....just ask a htc user who had gone to claim warranty they will tell u how pathetic their experience was !!!!!!

yup htc has a bulls##t after sales service ........in most cases its even worst than nokia .....the cost of repair is often more than half the price of the handset .......so getting warranty is of no use ....just ask a htc user who had gone to claim warranty they will tell u how pathetic their experience was !!!!!!

Dear

there is no problem in handset only there is a change of phase from Nokia OS to Windows & people face problems.

Regarding service centre after all the people sitting over there are like us, who like to do min work be it Nokia, LG Samsung or HTC.

We have to make them work, be polite get things from them & you are done.

If problem persists they will themselves tell you the procedure to solve it. only if you are understand and cooperate with them.

But Somtimes you need to show anger but that too politely.

Anyhow there is No bug in HTCS720 I have used it for 5 months now.

Edited by Saurav

I have also used HTC S720 for 3 4 days..Even I couldnt find any defect in the Handset..

And yes ofcourse it comes with warranty of 1 year at price of Rs.19500 I think so..But confirm from CC first..

@ saurav

bro i didnt say that htc s720 is not a nice handset or it is having any defects ,i just commented on the line that u get peace of mind by getting warranty.... i dint mention anything about the handset having faults

i know it is specd similar to mogul but what i wanted to say is in case of htc it doesnt matter if u have warranty or if u dont have warranty ........off course when u purchase it u will get one yr waarnty with it and it is not neccesary that u will have problems with it ( mostly no one will ) but as and when u do htc after sales service is pathetic ......

in their case talking politely or explaining doesnt matter .........and i m saying it coz i know of such cases where those people who never got warranty and were askd to pay huge sum of money just to repair.....i know thats the case in most of the cc ........

My dear friends, one of my friend, purchased HTC P3000 some time back. Within 2 days problems started with the handset (as we all know that HTC P3000 is not at all a good handset). But as he contacted the service centre, they consider his case as Dead On Arrival and my friend got a brand new handset, yes brand new, from HTC in replacement.

Regards.

@ saurav

bro i didnt say that htc s720 is not a nice handset or it is having any defects ,i just commented on the line that u get peace of mind by getting warranty.... i dint mention anything about the handset having faults

i know it is specd similar to mogul but what i wanted to say is in case of htc it doesnt matter if u have warranty or if u dont have warranty ........off course when u purchase it u will get one yr waarnty with it and it is not neccesary that u will have problems with it ( mostly no one will ) but as and when u do htc after sales service is pathetic ......

in their case talking politely or explaining doesnt matter .........and i m saying it coz i know of such cases where those people who never got warranty and were askd to pay huge sum of money just to repair.....i know thats the case in most of the cc ........

I think you have taken this personally.

Anyhow I think in India Warranty means something.

Spending 18K for a handset carries meaning atleast for me & therefore warranty is a peace of mind (again atleast for me.)

Under warranty I replaced GTRAN 6 times and its still working with me (Only battery issue & that too after warranty).

I think we should stop as we are going off the topic

Edited by Saurav

Hmm..

18K is big amount....