Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rakeshpunj

Need A Nice Handset - Reliance

good day all,

all you gurus - hatsoff to all - its great job done.

am looking for a nice handset - may be htc 6900 (white) or better. may be a blackberry. my budget is max 20k.

what are the options - please reply

what should be the price i may look at. also all these handsets to my assumption would be unlocked.

how can i pay to the person selling .

many thanks.

rakesh

rakeshpunj@gmail.com

Rakesh, instead of budget, if you post your requirement and then suggestion is more precise.

On rimweb, sadik is reliable importer and seller. AFAIK, he is selling PPC 6800, 6900 and Palm treo 755P

If you are going to use handset for browsing, certainly, PPC are better, but if you are looking for value for money, robust and reliable PDA cum phone, PALM treo 755P is just amazing.

am looking for a nice handset - may be htc 6900 (white) or better. may be a blackberry. my budget is max 20k.

well i think u r looking for a handset with good functionality!!!!!!!!

i would suggest u to either go with htc 6800/6900 or treo dont go for blackberry ......u have far more customisable options and a lot of 3rd party support for windows mobile and palm raher than blackberry

well as mentioned before u can list ur requirements u r seeking in a handset and u can get help accordingly .

Rakesh, instead of budget, if you post your requirement and then suggestion is more precise.

On rimweb, sadik is reliable importer and seller. AFAIK, he is selling PPC 6800, 6900 and Palm treo 755P

If you are going to use handset for browsing, certainly, PPC are better, but if you are looking for value for money, robust and reliable PDA cum phone, PALM treo 755P is just amazing.

many thanks for your reply... absolutely have not specific requirement. am just looking for a smart phone. if possible (wifi).

regards

rakesh

wifi is available only in Mogul 6800... But if u can compromise that, there's no beating the Treo 755p in terms of value for money and as a phone... but internet browsing is weak on Treo...

wifi is available only in Mogul 6800... But if u can compromise that, there's no beating the Treo 755p in terms of value for money and as a phone... but internet browsing is weak on Treo...

how about the price...

same here if u want wifi then my frend htc mogul is your choice

oher than that treo 755p is a wonderful phone which would give u a gr8 pda functionality and also with a lot of 3rd party support u would enjoy your treo to the fullest

well if u r a first time smartphone buyer then imo better go for plam os rahter than win mobile

the choice is yours .

regards

well for prices u can ask sadikk he has these phones

same here if u want wifi then my frend htc mogul is your choice

oher than that treo 755p is a wonderful phone which would give u a gr8 pda functionality and also with a lot of 3rd party support u would enjoy your treo to the fullest

well if u r a first time smartphone buyer then imo better go for plam os rahter than win mobile

the choice is yours .

regards

well for prices u can ask sadikk he has these phones

thanks again - i still love the touch 6900. i spoke to sadikk - his stock is over.

ANY ONE - SELLING _ PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

You may wait for HTC Victor(Touch Diamond)

You may wait for HTC Victor(Touch Diamond)

any idea how much would victor cost, alternatively - i am going to hongkong , if i get if from there can someone help me to unlock it to reliance ntwork

It will cost around Rs. 26,000 and will be launched around Diwali.

are u sure 26k??????????????? :NOTriste:

Yes my dear friends, I think Amit here is correct. It will not cost above 26K or 28K.

Regards.

Hi Folks,

This is my first reply on this site, I want to buy HTC touch diamond/ mogul from US. Just wanted your opinion on them and also that will they work straight out of box with Reliance network in India? ........

and what price will it be worth carrying them all over from US to India?

^^^

My dear Mahesh, it will not work with Reliance network in India. So you can try at your own risk.

Regards.

^^^

My dear Mahesh, it will not work with Reliance network in India. So you can try at your own risk.

Regards.

Hi!

...........and thanks. I have heard about getting mobiles unlocked, is that what u mean by "risk".

And can u tell tell me if there is any other way to get such a phone?

^^^

Regards.

Hi!

...........and thanks. I have heard about getting mobiles unlocked, is that what u mean by "risk".

at present it is only possible to get it unlocked to work with tata

if u want to use reliance network u can go for mogul or htc touch /palm treo755

^^^

Regards.

Hi!

@Mahesh

My dear friend, sometimes their seems to be issues with unlocked mobiles. Thats what I meant by "Risk" here.

So, if you want to have peace of mind, its always better to go with warranted handsets available with your operators.

Regards.