Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strider

Any Cdma With Gps

Which is the best Reliance CDMA mobile available in the range Rs. 8000 - 12000? Does any CDMA mobile that Reliance provides have GPS?

No GPS phone in Rcom.

officially no relinace doesnt have any phone with......

but since u have come to to this forum so u should know there r phones available with gps functionality like htc mogul ......palm 800w(tata).....which u can get to work easily on reliance network

Hey i think 800w isn workin on reliance yet..but mogul and touch are good options.

Go for HTC Touch Diamond @ Rs.40k Only :)

HTC Mogul 6800 has a PERFECTLY WORKING GPS, go for it in only around 15K, from Sadikk...

do HTC diamond supports GPS if bought from Reliance? I doubt.

Yes, GPS is inbuilt in Diamond and is not dependent on the Reliance Network..., in fact it has enhanced GPS with lock in to GPS Satellites within seconds not minutes... in Mogul it takes about 2 minutes to lock in from cold boot...

I am talking about reliance keeping it enabled. They may disable. Every buyer will not be RIMweb member, who can eanble. And certainly, RImweb memebr will not be a buyer of touch from reliance. <_<

Airtel is giving fully gps enabled diamond and I dont think Reliance will be blocking it either because this feature is inbuilt into its chipset and is one of its core features unlike in Mogul where it was activated as an afterthought in a ROM upgrade from Sprint...

Yes, GPS is inbuilt in Diamond and is not dependent on the Reliance Network..., in fact it has enhanced GPS with lock in to GPS Satellites within seconds not minutes... in Mogul it takes about 2 minutes to lock in from cold boot...

yup diamond has egps unlike agps on other devies..........but egps requires network to get the alumni details......and in gsm diamond even with egps it use to take 2-3 mins to lock after a cold start and ny n95 with inferior gps chip ( comparable to sirf star 2) takes a min with agps