Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

All About Treo 755p - Lets Discuss The Good And The Bad

I am found in other forum this software is nice for palm OS.

For making ringtones off your MP3 on your memory card. You can install on the memory card or your phone. Tested on treo 755 and treo centro. Works only on Palm OS...

Link

Hi Dheeraj Bhai ,

THanks a lot for the procedure i will surely do it today itself only ............ :signthankspin::signthankspin:

Another site for all Treo resources ......www.mytreo.net u just need to register and all sort of treo s/w are availble der .....

Thanks ,

Chintan

Edited by chintan1

Wireless Bluetooth Hot sync and Wireless Bluetooth Dial Up Networking (to use phone as modem to connect wirelessly to PC) connected SUCCESSFULLY.

Now to use some software to connect via Bluetooth to PC and share the PC's internet connection with the phone to connect to internet sites on the phone... i.e. softick ppp...

Edited by dkaile

need registration code for softick ppp.....

Somehow I need to enable Reverse DUN (Dial Up Networking). Read this interesting topic http://blog.treonauts.com/2005/07/treo_650_wifi_l_1.html so that I could share my computer's internet connection on my palm. But somehow could not get it to work.

Any help, everyone....

Guys who develop USB MODEM for treos can eaily develop reverse DUN.

Write to them. will find and route u to them .

http://www.mobile-stream.com are the real developers of USB Modem.

lets write to them. It will be very helpfull for palm lovers.

It is working via USB cable on Softick PPP. I am able to browse internet and all via USB cable connection in Softick... I downloaded from its site, but that is a 21 days trial version and I could not find a working activation code...

But even in softick it is not working through bluetooth.... donno why....

It is working via USB cable on Softick PPP. I am able to browse internet and all via USB cable connection in Softick... I downloaded from its site, but that is a 21 days trial version and I could not find a working activation code...

But even in softick it is not working through bluetooth.... donno why....

Hi, can anyone please PM me the code for Easy Notes

Thanks in advance

@ Dkaile

Gimme site ill try to get code.

Softiq ppp must work. It does not work due to following reasonS only. Either ports are not defined or service is not started. I have used it for quite some time.

@ Dkaile

Gimme site ill try to get code.

thanks sadikk bhai, the site is www.iambic.com device id NAJOF

thanks again

For all opera mini users - if your opera freezes after 5-10 minutes of browsing then u will have to uninstall the opera mini, reboot and then install the opera mini beta version (which I am attaching). This is an inherent flaw in opera and its beta version is working better than their main version :P

they are telling it will be sorted out in the next version of opera mini, till then use this beta version...

opera_mini_4.0.8462_advanced_beta.zip

i just gone through your comparision its great. now i want some views

my net uses is not much i just have to download one excel file daily of 3000 kb.

and i have to edit excel worksheet.

i want to know that does treo can do this two things easily.

as one of my freind is having 6800 and he can edit excel worksheet easily.

@vipul

As i have already mentioned in my pm to u, if your Internet Usage and Wifi usage is more and u want gps, then the Mogul is the phone for u, but if u want ur PDA to be a Phone first then there is no beating the Treo. But do remember it has a weak browser (even opera mini) in comparison to Opera Mobile. However emails and normal browsing are not a major problem... but there WM is better.

As for Excel etc., this Treo comes with Documents to Go (which u have to download) for free 1 year, with which u are able to edit and use all office documents and view pdf files. Its not an issue at all...

At this price Point, Treo is worth it, and as advised by Hetal also, much better than BlackBerry, it is in fact ... a steal... when u compare it with Rs.36K BB Bold, or 31K iphone, or 40K N96...

Edited by dkaile

For all opera mini users - if your opera freezes after 5-10 minutes of browsing then u will have to uninstall the opera mini, reboot and then install the opera mini beta version (which I am attaching). This is an inherent flaw in opera and its beta version is working better than their main version :P

they are telling it will be sorted out in the next version of opera mini, till then use this beta version...

Thanks Dheeraj ,

As i was suppose to post reg flaw of opera .......it gets hanged after 5-10 mins of surfin and ...we need reboot the phone...........

any ways thanks for new beta version .....

i just gone through your comparision its great. now i want some views

my net uses is not much i just have to download one excel file daily of 3000 kb.

and i have to edit excel worksheet.

i want to know that does treo can do this two things easily.

as one of my freind is having 6800 and he can edit excel worksheet easily.

Hi Vipul ,

Yes Treo is able to do both d things ..easily .....if ur net uasge is low den its a vry godd phone .......with lotz & lotz of s/ws avail .....

@Chintan

Its not the new beta version, in fact its the beta version of the current one (hence older), but works perfectly without hanging, somehow...

@Chintan

Its not the new beta version, in fact its the beta version of the current one (hence older), but works perfectly without hanging, somehow...

Hi,

Does anyone have a working copy of Parashara Vedic Astrology Software for Palm OS?

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

hi i got on saturday my treo 755 p from sadik, he once tell me the settings for net connection connection is fine but mobile shows error that could not connect to proxy server, how to install documnets to go i downloaded the software from net to myu pc then i copy paste that file to palm quick instal but error is coming that ther is no application on the organizer to handle this file(0*4005). please help me guys sadik is busy as he is not replying to any fo my message or call. my treo is useless without net connect. i am using micro sd of 4 gb and i am trying to install on my card

Edited by vll

If he has done settings, then do a soft reset (by removing the battery and installing again) and the try and connect. It will connect. This is inherent problem, after connecting once and trying to connect again it gives error. If connection itself is not created, read this topic from beginning and a post (post no. 68) has been given how to create connections. This will definitely solve your problems. My documents to go installed absolutely perfectly. I cant understand what u have done. Do remember that net browsing is slightly weak on this phone, which I have repeatedly mentioned.

Edited by dkaile

If he has done settings, then do a soft reset (by removing the battery and installing again) and the try and connect. It will connect. This is inherent problem, after connecting once and trying to connect again it gives error. If connection itself is not created, read this topic from beginning and a post (post no. 68) has been given how to create connections. This will definitely solve your problems. My documents to go installed absolutely perfectly. I cant understand what u have done. Do remember that net browsing is slightly weak on this phone, which I have repeatedly mentioned.

i installed documents to go now . i havent installed that on my pc i just copy paste the set up file on palm quick install but now i got it. i will go through this post for net connection thank you and for other all application you had given link of rapid share. does any one have crack of documents to go 10. does you have updated palm os 10.7.

Edited by vll

10.7 ??????? The latest version is 1.07 and that came pre-installed on my Treo. Documents to go does not need a crack, because its free with Sprint. Go to their website and I registered my phone and got a free link to Documents to go for 1 year. After that, we will see...

Also the problem of net error after using once and having to reboot, seems to do with the fact that this phone is designed for EVDO (3G) and our Reliance network is somehow sloppy...

as per post no 68. i created relnetconnect. i am getting connected but after connection it shows proxy error could not connect to the specified proxy. as sidik bhai told me that in web - option -preferences-advanced-set proxy- i have to check use proxy and and in proxy server i have to write wapgw.ricinfo.com and in port 8080. i had done this but still i cant connect