Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
varunm97

Toshiba 2032 Pocket Pc Phone

Audiovox Toshiba thera 2032 POCEKT PC PHONE, listen to

Brand - Toshiba

Model - Thera 2032

Colour - Silver

Compatible with - Pocketpc, all accessories included you dont need to buy anything more

Made In - Japan

Battery Performance (Talk / Standby Time) - 1.5 hours talk time, 100hours standy

Dimensions (H x W x D cm) - 12.8 x 7.7 x 2.0

Weight - 198 g

Features - See movies , play songs , typwritting , excel spreadsheets , go on the internet ,infrared,sd expansion slot , large color screen so that you dont need glasses to see the numbers , record phone conver

Accessories Included - data cable , a\c charger

Year(s) Old - new

Description - The Only Companion You Need

Pocket PC and wireless handset in one, the Thera combines all the abilities of a conventional wireless phone with all the features and applications of a handheld Pocket PC. Use the built-in dual band CDMA phone to surf the web with Pocket Internet Explorer or to place and receive phone calls. Phone functions are performed in the pre-installed Watcher software.

In addition to making voice phone calls, you also get 2-way text, messaging, an internal phone book that, syncs to Microsoft Outlook, fax capability and voice mail notification. The Thera offers web, data and fax capabilities all at lightning-fast 1x speed. Screen icons include In Use, Receiving Signal Strenght, Roaming, Voice Mail Message, and Vibrating Alert. For business or for pleasure, communicating with the outside world just got simpler.

The world's first ever Pocket PC with a built-in CDMA wireless phone. A computer, cell phone, organizer and entertainment center all in one sleek, lightweight unit. So pick up Thera. Work with it. Play with it. Talk to it. It's the best day in the office you'll ever have.

Features

Microsoft Windows for Pocket PC Operating System

Intel StrongARM Processor 206 MHz

Dual Band 800 MHz CDMA / 1900 MHz PCS Operation

MSM5105 Chipset - 1xRTT Compatible

32MB RAM (SDRAM) & 32MB ROM (Flash ROM) of Memory

Reflected Type Color TFT Display (65,536 colors)

Touch Screen Interface

On-screen keyboard and handwriting recognition

SD Card Slot (SD card or SDIO card) 32MB SD Card Included

Infrared Port

Mono Speaker and Headphone Jack

Built-In Voice Recorder

Watcher Dialing Software for Built-In Phone

The picture is attached

post-14-1093503250_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chirag

do u suppose that i can get me esn & min written onto this toshiba WM2003 based phone. cause its available in bombay for approx rs.20000 now. this is a good price.

can u help me with on thing though. on this phone, is is possible to hold the phone directly to your ear to speak(like the O2 XDA II) or do you need a handsfree always?

Hyper

It is very easy to change the MIN and ESN of this phone, but more importantly you have to change the PRL etc. so that the phone can work on Reliance. Not many can do that. PM me.

HI

Can anyone help me get this phone activated for my uncle in bombay , I am ready to pay you for helping out , I have the programming information as the lock codes

Hi

this phone is available in auction format on bazee the starting price is 7000 , and now it is 9,. If any one wants to buy for 15,000 , please let me know

Edited by varunm97