Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arun

Reliance Gsm Service - Soft Launched!

20 SIM cards? how will you get ? I am also interested to buy one but it should be similar no. (9022298xxx) of my existing CDMA no. (9322298xxx) please let me know sadikkbhai if you can manage the same for me....

I am getting 20 SIM cards on 28th of this month. Lets see what series i get.

20 SIM cards? how will you get ? I am also interested to buy one but it should be similar no. (9022298xxx) of my existing CDMA no. (9322298xxx) please let me know sadikkbhai if you can manage the same for me....

^^^

My dear Kepal, please don't take the thread off-topic. If you want to buy / sell anything then please post your querry in the BUY / SELL FORUM.

Regards.

I am getting 20 SIM cards on 28th of this month. Lets see what series i get.

So is it final that R-GSM will launch on 28th?

So is it final that R-GSM will launch on 28th?

My dear friend, as per the reports till date, it seems that Reliance Gsm is going to be launched on 28th Dec.

Lets wait and watch.

Regards.

isnt 28th dec. the birth anniversary of Dhirubhai?

I am Sorry Mr. Honest if you find my post in wrong thread it was not intentional as nobody knows the date of soft launch & Mr. Saddik just posted breaking news that he is getting 20 sims on 28th so I have to send reply in same post , anyways I am sorry boss for that mistake.

^^^

My dear Kepal, please don't take the thread off-topic. If you want to buy / sell anything then please post your querry in the BUY / SELL FORUM.

Regards.

I am Sorry Mr. Honest if you find my post in wrong thread it was not intentional as nobody knows the date of soft launch & Mr. Saddik just posted breaking news that he is getting 20 sims on 28th so I have to send reply in same post , anyways I am sorry boss for that mistake.

^^^

Never mind my dear Kepal. But for the same you also have the option of PM.

Regards.

Commercial Test launch will be on 28th dec in tamilnadu circle...

will add more informations abt gsm immediatly after i get....

and i think i will have more sim of tn circle within 2 or 3 days hopefully....

For TN the series is 925xxxxxxx. I believe RCom is having tower sharing agreement with Aircel, Vodafone & Idea for non-coverage areas.