Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vishalswaika

Samsung Launches Mpower Series Of Cdma Handsets !

Samsung always make quality products in cdma comparing to nokia or moto.

Hiii sadikk..

I am planning to buy a new Rim handset and i am a bit confused that which set i should go for, Smasung M569 or Nokia 6275. and that fact that i am not getting nokia 6275 in reliance but it is available in Tata will it have any prob in usage or warranty?..

I am looking a phone for basic usage with availability of games and internet browsing. Please give your suggesstions in this regard...

Thanks in advance!

Amit..

Hi,

If you go for look style then go for samsung mpower.

Mpower 569 has lots of feature and easy to use. Only

problem is battery life is not more than one day.

I have used nokia cdma for a long time. Now I have

switched to samsung. I am very satisfied with this mobile.

I have compared Nokia 6275 with Samsung mpower 569.

Look and style wise 6275 is very old and its heavy weight also.

M569 is light ,stylish, slick and feature full.

hello everyone,

can anyone help me out & let me know whether WAP2.0 is really available in this handset or not...its a big confusion...the specifications on the samsung website do not specify WAP2.0...but reliance & tata websites & also the 2nd or 3rd post on this topic (the big specifications post) lists out WAP2.0

m gonna buy this handset in a day or two...please can anyone who has bought this handset or has used it reply & inform...

help would be greatly appreciated...

thanks in advance

regards,

anu_savy2003

hello everyone,

i bought samsung mpower309...yes it has a WAP browser...

d phone is aweeeeeeeesome...

great features, great price...

compatible with reliance/tata/virgin...wow...

excellent piece...i definately recommend it to anyone who wants a multimedia handset @ an economical cost...

go for it... :)

regards,

anu_savy2003

Can anyone just confirm whether this handset can record voice conversation while on call.

If it is possible then please tell me if there is any limitation on duration of recording?

I have heard in this forum that recorded voice does not plays well later on.

I would very grateful if anybody can clear the confusion.

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone just confirm whether this handset can record voice conversation while on call.

If it is possible then please tell me if there is any limitation on duration of recording?

Thanks in advance!

Yes it call record voice conversation, But unfortunatly it is also tu that voice doesnt play good later on.

^^^

Agreed my dear Kumaar, the comparison is between Cdma handsets only.

If this handset has Java and Wap then obviously its good. But I have noticed one thing that Samsung handsets are always overpriced.

Regards.

No... This handset does not support Java apps.

Thanks in advance!

Yes it call record voice conversation, But unfortunatly it is also tu that voice doesnt play good later on.

No, we cannot record a call in Mpower 309.

Does Samsung 569 or Samsung 309 has call recorder(both side conversation)

Does it have MMS and intenet browser to surf web?

Although mpower 309 has MMS capability and WAP, it does not have a voice recording feature during a call.

I chatted with the customer care regarding Mpower 309 through the samsungcdma.org website. They said that no external applications can be installed in that phone. It was shocking!

i just bought Mpower 569..

I want to know how to use the my menu option given in settings under shortcuts. I have added some on number pad keys but am not able to understand how to use them..

Hi friends,

I need few more clarifications

The phone can record videos, right??? if yes is there any limitations like upto 5 min or 10 min clips, or can we record videos for unlimted length depends on the exterbnal storeage. In Samsung explore (tata indicom) or samsung vsleek (virgin mobile) have limitations in video recording. even if we have 1gb card inserted we can't record a video clip morethan 30 sec of length. is there any problem like that???

anybody tried to use MTS sim on it ???

hello everyone,

are any of you using mpower309 facing problems of the phone hanging when an incoming call arrives???

i have been facing this problem for the past 2 weeks or so...

the phone hangs completely...no response to any button presses, neither it switches off...nor does it receive any incoming signals then, i.e., if you dial to that number there is no response...neither it shows its switched off nor does it show not reachable...

don't know wats d problem...

please respond if any of you out there is facing such problem, & better if any solution is available...

waiting for a response...

regards,

anu_savy2003

Does Samsung 569 or Samsung 309 has call recorder(both side conversation)

Does it have MMS and intenet browser to surf web?

Although mpower 309 has MMS capability and WAP, it does not have a voice recording feature during a call.

Dear Friend,

please tell me, whether any other software, ringtone can download from wap browser as opera mini, google map.

Thanks.

How good is the WAP browser?

Does it have a modem to connect to PC/Laptop.

and is it possible to use normal R-Connect user ID/Password with the WAP Browser (now that unlimited R-Connect is available at Rs.599)