Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
compenn

Lg Rd 7230 Video Camera Phone

That is the original problem that for upgrading to LG 7230 from LG 2030. in case of transfer they r charging 14,300 & in case handset is returned to reliance it is 17,300 though price of new handset is 9999.

That is the original problem that for upgrading to LG 7230 from LG 2030. in case of transfer they r charging 14,300 & in case handset is returned to reliance it is 17,300 though price of new handset is 9999.

14509[/snapback]

Handset prices have jus reduced... so guys, have some patience till the Upgrade thingy is worked out for all the customer types! Wht their CustCare says is all old stuff.. So jus hook on for some more time!

Please tell me the best way to upgrade from GTRAN to LG or samsung at current rates

14509[/snapback]

Handset prices have jus reduced... so guys, have some patience till the Upgrade thingy is worked out for all the customer types! Wht their CustCare says is all old stuff.. So jus hook on for some more time!

14517[/snapback]

With the Reduced Price they will don't offer handset upgrads.

I dont think there is any probs with pcsync sof of 7230. I find it very userfriendly and eay to operate.

Can u upload midi files as ringtones in LG 7230. i can do this in GTran by PC sync. if u require camera then LG 7230 is good option. but even 7230 gives stamp size photo which is of no use.

14339[/snapback]

1st thing 1st. The image size is NOT just stamp size. The max size is 640x480. In that size also..u have the option of clicking image in various resolutions (High, med, low). You even have the otpion of clicking B&W snaps.

There are 2 other sizes in which u can click the snaps.

The 7230 also has the facility of shooting multiple shots in split second. So u can click fast paced shots (upto 6 shots) in a sequence.

The ringtones of 7230 are any day better than the rest. You can go to any ww and hold gtran and 7230 and check these features out.

check out some of the snaps

post-1229-1096364762_thumb.jpg

yes i totally agree with lokeshsapre. this phone is really good & plus the good memory. from the brochure it seems that this phone has a 256MB memory. good enough for tons of photos & contacts & calender entries.

plus its small. plus its sms typing is better that gtran.

i only hoped that it had a features like the 5130. some features are much better in the 5130. also it yet has the same contact recognition problem like the 2030, so u have to store a persons numbers with a 098******** & also in this format 009198********

i hate this.....but, thank god for LG DESKTOP sync software

Hey hyper it is 256Mb(mega bits).that makes 32MB. :o

what? no its states clearly on the brochure 256MB memory. i am surprised at this. but it does hold lots of pictures & conatcts. but still, this would mean it has more memory that even the O2 XDA II & even the upcomming Nokia 9500 & 9300 (GSM). this would also mean it has the most built-in memory in any phone available till date. (maybe theres one motorola 3G GSM phone that has the same)

if it does have this much memory, i think its a total waste of memory. you could run this memory with a good operating system & could have really used this memory to full use.

& if i'm mistaken..then 32MB is also a lot & still a waste of memory.

but then again at this price...its a good deal.

yes i totally agree with lokeshsapre. this phone is really good & plus the good memory. from the brochure it seems that this phone has a 256MB memory. good enough for tons of photos & contacts & calender entries.

plus its small. plus its sms typing is better that gtran.

i only hoped that it had a features like the 5130. some features are much better in the 5130. also it yet has the same contact recognition problem like the 2030, so u have to store a persons numbers with a 098******** & also in this format 009198********

i hate this.....but, thank god for LG DESKTOP sync software

14709[/snapback]

I think what 7230 lacks is: 1) a radio 2) speaker phone.

The address book is also much better than other models like 2030.

The ph comes with 32 MB in built memory space..which is gud enuff for storing tons of videos and photos and reasonable resolution.

I have stored nearly 50 high res pics and over 30 high res video clippings b4 the memory card got full.

i personally dont care about the radio. i would love speaker phone though. i hope this can be resolved through a software upgrade. ..can it?

by the way .. theres a small button below the volume up-down. whats that for???

i personally dont care about the radio. i would love speaker phone though. i hope this can be resolved through a software upgrade. ..can it?

by the way .. theres a small button below the volume up-down. whats that for???

14719[/snapback]

when ur phone goes into sleep mode ( the screen goes black)..... clicking on the button..activiates it back :o ...

clicking on any volume button also brings the screen alive. so y have a useless button below that? it must be for something else also. meybe not in the indian version.

by the way i prefer the 5130 anyday. if anyone wants to buy my 7230, let me know. i've bought it about 4-5days back & ive got the box & handsfree also.

can any one compare with samsung camera phone

Hey alll

can any one say me what is a RUIM card ??? does TATA ofer that ??? i need to buy one, i am in chennai. plz do guide me, if reliance gives that, i need 1 , plz help me getting that

plz ... looking forward mails from u ... vinodh@hackermail.com