Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ACS

Calls From Cdma Fwp To Rgsm

Hi Guys..

Unconfirmed reports here in Bangalore say that calls from CDMA Postpaid FWP to Prepaid GSM are to be treated as Onnet Calls. Anyways, this seems true for now, will only get the final picture after RGSM launch.

There were always fears among existing Rcomm users like:

1) What if such calls are not treated as Onnet?

2) Whats the benefit for RComm Customers adding few more RGSM connections, when Onnet/CUG fails with several exisitng connections?

Hoping that they will soon extend this to CDMA Mobiles.. & also take care of other such concerns.

(Reason for edit - changed Confirmed to 'Unconfirmed' reports)

Edited by ACS
  • Like 1

Confirmed reports here in Bangalore say that calls from CDMA Postpaid FWP to Prepaid GSM are to be treated as Onnet Calls.

I wonder why reliance does not announce this clearly. :confuse:

Makes one to shift to another phone company if ambiguity continues

Hey !

that's good news for all FWP users ------ :):lol::lol::D:D:D:D if this is true for whole india its a good move by RCom >>

Confirmed reports here in Bangalore say that calls from CDMA Postpaid FWP to Prepaid GSM are to be treated as Onnet Calls.

I wonder why reliance does not announce this clearly. :confuse:

Makes one to shift to another phone company if ambiguity continues

Hope this attachment would clarify you to some extent

Onnet_Plan_Clarification.pdf

Well it shows only 995/- From Mobile will be treated as on-net free calls all other will be chargable. Thank God i m having 995/- plan :-)

^^^ Interesting mail reply..

Will need to re-confirm this.

But the way, the mail was typed out (full of punctuation/grammatical errors) by the nodal officer wasn't very impressive.

Are they too a bunch of jokers, just like these CC guys ?

Edited by ACS
  • Like 1

^^^ Interesting mail reply..

Will need to re-confirm this.

But the way, the mail was typed out (full of punctuation/grammatical errors) by the nodal officer wasn't very impressive.

Are they too a bunch of jokers, just like these CC guys ?

Well dear i also checked my latest bill and in that i have not been charged to RGSM numbers , I am with plan 995/- . So this conforms that RGSM is treated as on-net too. Cheers :-)

@pkdaga,

Your pdf email is only talking about the mobile 995 plan and nothing is discussed about FWPs which is what this topic is all about. Do you have any clarifications for FWPs on this issue.

Finally what is the exact status - is RGSM free from RCDMA (Mobiles as also FWPs) or not? And what about people who have onnet packs both mobile and FWPs?

i took clarity from reliance cc and they told that from fwp to rel gsm calls will be treated as onnet . he was sure for haryana . not whether it is applicable all india or not .

Can any one confirm whether calls to Reliance Smart (West Bengal) is free for MyTrulyUnlimited 995 Plan or not?

reliance smart (west bengal) is not free...