Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Good & Economical Handsets For Reliance Gsm

I just bought a Nokia 2626 in Fiery Red as my Daughters First Handset on Reliance GSM to gift her for her birthday...

Cost just Rs. 2045/-, Good Basic Handset, Fantastic Radio, MP3 ringtones downloadable....

Others may also recommend their choice of handsets...

Edited by dkaile

Entry level handsets of samsung are better than nokia, I always feel so.

Nokia 2626 has BL-5C battery. This is the same battery that they put in their cheapest models like Nokia 1200. Once the set (Nokia 1200) is 6 months or so old, the battery hardly lasts for 2 days with very few calls. This is the major problem with entry level Nokias. Their batteries are not as good as batteries in say a Samsung or a Sony Ericsson set. Other than that Nokia's entry level sets are good value for money.

I am using a Nokia 2626, its a superb entry level phone, battery is much better thanentry level phones of other brands like samsung, LG etc, I had a samsung guru earlier, but I find the Nokia 2626 much better

what about micormax mobiles? which has 30 days battery backup and 17 hours talktime ?

what about micormax mobiles? which has 30 days battery backup and 17 hours talktime ?

R u joking ?? :GirandoOjos:

Nokia 2626 has BL-5C battery.the battery hardly lasts for 2 days with very few calls

I have doubts on that.

The battery used in 2626 is rated at 1060 mAH whereas the regular battery is rated at 700 mAH.

More mAH more charge retention. :Sorprendido: