Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
shashank

Problem With Reliance Gsm Bangalore?

I have purchased a new Reliance GSM SIM. These are some of the problems iam facing(its just been ~3hrs from the time of purchase!):

1. I unable to recieve calls from Airtel Landline Number :Equivocado: as soon as enter 959......., its says "Invalid Number"!

2. Cannot access GPRS.

3. Customer Care number to toooo busy. Have to hold on for long time to speak to a CCExecutive.

Somehow i managed to speak to a person and he told me that, there are Network Problems in Bangalore city dude to congestion :confuse:

Anyone else facing these problems?

Hi i am facing issues with networ and getting error messages saying rout is busy please try after sometime

poor network coverage in Bangalore

I have purchased a new Reliance GSM SIM. These are some of the problems iam facing(its just been ~3hrs from the time of purchase!):

1. I unable to recieve calls from Airtel Landline Number :Equivocado: as soon as enter 959......., its says "Invalid Number"!

2. Cannot access GPRS.

3. Customer Care number to toooo busy. Have to hold on for long time to speak to a CCExecutive.

Somehow i managed to speak to a person and he told me that, there are Network Problems in Bangalore city dude to congestion :confuse:

In Delhi, I have following problems:

1. Have to try for at least 10 times for sending a SMS even to a Reliance CDMA number in Delhi.

2. Impossible to call any number between 5:00 PM to 7:00PM, when I am in Connaught place area. "All routes are busy...."

3. GPRS doesn't work on a Nokia N95 8GB set. On same handset Airtel GPRS is working without any problem since forever.

4. Customer support number is always busy, even at 1:00 AM in the middle of the night.

5. All these problems have existed since day 1 of launch in Delhi and I have not seen any improvement in last over 1 month. So, I believe these problems will stay with RGSM network forever. Forget the talk about RGSM competing with Airtels of the world.

2G GSM network technology is at least 15 years old. There is no rocket science involved in building a 2G network now a days. How a company like Reliance could have screwed the rollout of the network is beyond my understanding.

All in all I believe I wasted money by buying Reliance GSM SIMs. Reliance GSM su*ks.

In Delhi, I have following problems:

1. Have to try for at least 10 times for sending a SMS even to a Reliance CDMA number in Delhi.

2. Impossible to call any number between 5:00 PM to 7:00PM, when I am in Connaught place area. "All routes are busy...."

3. GPRS doesn't work on a Nokia N95 8GB set. On same handset Airtel GPRS is working without any problem since forever.

4. Customer support number is always busy, even at 1:00 AM in the middle of the night.

5. All these problems have existed since day 1 of launch in Delhi and I have not seen any improvement in last over 1 month. So, I believe these problems will stay with RGSM network forever. Forget the talk about RGSM competing with Airtels of the world.

2G GSM network technology is at least 15 years old. There is no rocket science involved in building a 2G network now a days. How a company like Reliance could have screwed the rollout of the network is beyond my understanding.

All in all I believe I wasted money by buying Reliance GSM SIMs. Reliance GSM su*ks.

My story is also the same. Only the place in concern is Trivandrum - in my case. Airtel rocks here!

Edited by lostjournal

I seriously believe that Reliance should shut down its GSM network for a while and resolve the technical problems and then restart the service. If they continue with this half-hearted attempt then it will damage their reputation forever.

Or maybe the hardware used by reliance to build its network is cheap chinese crap made by ZTE etc. and it can't be fixed to provide quality service.

Edited by starnet

In big cities , Reliance needs at least 6.2Ghz spectrum according to a Network engineer , he said even 6.2 in cities like Delhi is very less, but with proper use of BTS and spectrum efficient technology you can provide good service not best . So forget about good service from Reliance in Delhi or else in big cities , there is lot of congestion ,

He Said in USA companies have lot of spectrum at least 20MHz , So they provide best service (but costly too)

In Urban town or say C type cities , 4.4Mhz spectrum is OK, but still not sufficient .

Well guys My Experience with Reliance is so so , In my home network is -90dbm . But still i can make call and received too. Overall it is improving day by day , Network coverage on Road to Railway to Villages is very good .

Overall Reliance is Good for Common Man , who at least have something cheap affordable and from India Top Most Company Reliance.

Problems in Meerut are next to zero; sms/calls all working seamlessly; good coverage; dirt cheap rates; I am satisfied till date; havnt used gprs as the phone is being used mainly for text and calls... and I feel no need to call CC... they are useless anyways in any form and company...

Meerut is city of Mullah , who create fatwa for mobile , so less, user no congestion and seamless service , well ^^^^^^^^^ merrut is my birth place

.......sms/calls all working seamlessly; good coverage; ..........

Are you able to send SMS to BSNL and Vodafone?

LOL

nahi bhaiya, aisa kuch nahi hai ki users kum hai... GSM sim was selling in black; just luck I guess...

Its more than 10 days and not even a SINGLE problem has been solved.

Iam using Vodafone & Reliance. I never ever had any problem with Vodafone from 3yrs....but there Customer Service was Outstanding.

Whereas i ALWAYS have problem with Relaince from past 10 days.....but there Customer Care is just hopeless...we can't even compare it with BSNL's CC. It worst than that. 99% of the time i get the message "Number is Busy"...

So my review of Reliance GSM(Bangalore) after 10 days of usage.Only one word will describe just "HOPELESS"

I will rate it 2/10.

when the Reliance GSM SIMs first because available in Delhi, they were selling in black.

Now the stores are giving away same SIMs for free and there are no takers for them. When people are not willing to take something that is being given to them for free, you know the reason why.

when the Reliance GSM SIMs first because available in Delhi, they were selling in black.

Now the stores are giving away same SIMs for free and there are no takers for them. When people are not willing to take something that is being given to them for free, you know the reason why.

I feel cheated for paying that 99 bucks initially. Trust me guys - whenever i do a manual search - I get Aircel and TATA as against reliance.

Tata yet to launch and Aircel comparatively new.

Reliance GSM worked seamlessly throughout West U.P.; Have just tested it from Meerut to Mussoorie; worked seamlessly; absolute voice clarity in the hill station of Mussoorie also...

2. Cannot access GPRS.

Even i am facing the same issue and one more issue i have noticed especially at Bangalore that after few days the SIM got rejected automatically

again they took 100 bucks for replacement of sim..

and while the free time 11pm to 6 am the call is not happening even if u try for contineous 1 hr

its realy ****ing

dont worry friend . you are not the only person . my friend took 4 and out of that for 3 reliance asked rs 100 sim replacement . he broke that 3 sims..