Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
chandramauli

How Do We Calcuate The Usage ?

hi All

Can someone pls help me out with this query,

I have gone in for the silver plan of R-Connect, which give us 100mb download for rs 500 and thereafter rs10/mb

now how do we know how much data transfer has been taken place ??

I had considered this plan and inquired at the helpdesk more than once about it. They just don't offer any way to let you know the usage! So I just trashed the idea.

Now that you've already subscribed to it, I think the only way you can know is to install some software which will keep track of the data throughput at your end. (You will find shareware or something, for this purpose on the net) But thats the catch - you have no way of knowing if its going to tally at their end! So I hope you have the courage to face what hits you in the face at the end of the month... ;)

magitime. free software. do net search you will get it. or mail me i will mail you.

The best software I have come across to keep track of bandwidth usage ( upload / download ) is DU Meter 3.5 ( www.dumeter.com ) , its a paid software though, but if you're resourceful, u can get a full version :rolleyes:

guys but i really think reliance needs to come out with some alternative to help its users check the data exchanged in the gold & silver plans ..

keeping a track of data exchange thru diff. s/w is somewhat difficult to understand ...

Take my word..............Reliance would never give you any tool or option to monitor/control your usage.........Remeber despite several requests, Reliance is yet to give any such facility to DAPO users to know usage of 400 plan minutes...........

Reliance is a typical Bania company and they know by not giving such option they can always **** you.............................

While dealing with Reliance be 10 times more careful............our experiance shows that they committ some thing, say something else and do somethng altogether different.......

Best of luck................!

And as I said before - you may install all the software you want, but you have no way of knowing if its going to tally at Reliance's end ...until the end of the month ...or more!!! So I just decided not to go for it... Do let us know your experiences later ...ie. does it tally, etc.