Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
retheesh4u

I Want To Buy Nokia 6275 Cdma

Hi,

I am from cochin kerala. I have been using Nokia 6265 for the last 2 years. But it is having some issue with display. Since it being a slide model it is bound to have these issues.

I am looking for a better phone. I heard that Nokia 6275 offers same features of 6265 and it is also better one. When I enquired, I came to know that this product is no more available.

But from some other sources I heard that it is avaiable also. So if anyone knows where I can buy a Nokia 6275 CDMA for reliance please share with me. If u have ideas about any other good phone having the features of nokia 6275 please share that also.

Thanks in advance,

Retheesh Kumar

^^^

My dear friend, first of all you should try the Web Worlds (Reliance Comm. Stores) in your area. I think you will get Nokia 6275 very easily. This is the best handset available till now in CDMA. No other handset can beat Nokia 6275. :)

Hi,

I am from cochin kerala. I have been using Nokia 6265 for the last 2 years. But it is having some issue with display. Since it being a slide model it is bound to have these issues.

I am looking for a better phone. I heard that Nokia 6275 offers same features of 6265 and it is also better one. When I enquired, I came to know that this product is no more available.

But from some other sources I heard that it is avaiable also. So if anyone knows where I can buy a Nokia 6275 CDMA for reliance please share with me. If u have ideas about any other good phone having the features of nokia 6275 please share that also.

Thanks in advance,

Retheesh Kumar

Sealed pack will cost you 9600 including shipping

Reethesh, 6275 is a good phone; however I would suggest you do also look at Treo 755p and Blackberry 8130 which can be made available by some forum members for around 10K which will work out to be a much superior package than this Nokia...

Yes..

Dkaile is right.

Instead of Nokia 6275 I would too suggest to go for Treo 755P..

The only disadvantage is it has a 1.3 MP cam

repairing cost of palm 755 is very high, I have recently experianced when I had to pay 2000 for ear speaker repair.