Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
pratikmhatre

R Connect Bill Horrified

do not use R connect boss

reliance has billed me for 9500 rs this months showing for R connect

Data used is 850 mb just for checking mails thats all( daily 30 min usage).. no dwloads till date!!!!

Lets hope God will help me out!!!

I have used R connect silver plan .. this was my first month..

Spread this messege to everyone who is thinking of R connect!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey the same here,

A freind of mine using R Connect Plan got billed for 937 MB, Rs.10018- for a month while his previous month bill was 1129 which was as per normal usage for him.

Pity for the guy as he uses net for about 1 hr a day, only to see the updates on his company site. He uses 2230, so no data history even.

God, Save data plan users......

wtf is goin on .. read this post .. i was so happy until today when suddenly i get an sms 4m Reliance that ur usage is high n u need to pay Rs 16000 /- till this month .. 16000 ma @$$ , how da hell cud i use that much ... this is reely pissin me off ., am not gonna pay a single penny to these thugs ..

Hi

Today I visited their office and was horrified to know that R Connect , reliancde does not have any record which they can show you!!

THIS IS CLEAR CHEATING >>>

HOW CAN THEY CHARGE YOU WHEN THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY RECORDS??

They told me that they will look into matter.. usual reply

ALso I got response from mail that YOUR BILL is correct!!!

Now I am in the state of flux..

do not know what to do ???

Guys plz guide if you have any clue..

GOD HELP ME!!! :angry:

ask them for a waiver. say u will pay when they will give details of usage. talk to a senior person. i have many times got waivers on rconnect monthly subscription.

reply for pratikmhatre

just negotiate say that when u have not used why should i pay. in ur case u hv to decide solid negotiating points. ww Incharge hv authority to give waivers. if u r able to impress them then u will enjoy otherwise......

Edited by Saurav

Well , that maybe worth trying ...

but looks like this is a bug in their system .

my friend was at the webworld on 23 sep . he hadn't recieced the bill for Jul & aug , so he asked the ww officials to show him his unbilled info which came out to be Rs 1230.

the next day reliance flashes a sms on his phone that ur usage is high & please pay 9050 as interim amount ... now obviously , he was freaked out & checked out with the ww officials again sayin how cud the unbilled amount of 1230 become 9050 in 1 day. till now , their answer is that the sms is most probably wrong & the correct bill will reach him by 19 oct ...

whatever happens , i am not gonna pay em a single penny till i get detailed info on how the bill was generated .. i mean how much calls , at what time i.e after 10.30 or not ..

Any way per mb Rs.10 is too much already.

In normal plan u can download 1mb at Rs. 0.40(R-connect speed is enough to download 1mb per min) then why go for data plans.

hi I got my R-bill for my fwp... RFWP has chaged Rs.434/- for data usage . (ISP Charges = Rs. 212 and data chages Rs.222/)

im waiting for my RIM bill now

Plz tell me whether I shuold continue with R connect or not.

If i get similar huge bill in future , I will have attack!!!!

Is r connect relible or this happened just once??

PLz advise

pratik.................if u r under DAPO plan, seek waiver.......... Under DAPO 24 hrs. internet was free without any ISP charges

Plz tell me whether I shuold continue with R connect  or not.

If i get similar huge bill  in future , I will have attack!!!!

Is r connect relible or this happened just once??

PLz advise

14622[/snapback]

Maybe if u r not able to find out wht kinda data transfer that cud have happened at ur end, and u cannot make sure how much u really need wid ur kinda usage, u may want to shift to the TIME based Plans. Where u can atleast know the no. of hrs u've used internet for and calculate the corresponding cost! Here u can also control ur usage!

Good news guys , this R-Connect $hit seems to have been fixed .. for me atleast ..

I was just checking out this url & bang ... there was lying my first bill .. i was even more glad to see that the bill had been corrected to Rs 4127.20 for four months & 20 days which was what I was expecting ..

pheewww .. what a relief .

I hope it clears out for my fellows over here too .. best of luck :)

While RConnect is chargeable now, RWorld is still free.

Some one tells me, it is possible to connect Phone/PC to internet through RWorld and surf free.

Is it so? Any techie tell us how to surf free using RWorld?

Posted by: pratikmhatre

Hello

As expected Relaince constantly says that bill is correct and pay a bill

This is injustice.

I am thinking of taking a firm action againest them.

Guys plz tell me how useful will be talking with WW ppl

Reliance refuese me to show data usage record as they told me that it soi not possibel to produce such record

THIS IS A BIG IRONY that service is charged and no record is there

PLZ BE AWARE WHILKE USING R CONNECT

BEST WAY IS NOT TO USE IT!!!!

P.S: pratikmhatre, please post a reply to a topic using the Reply button only !

Talk firm and make it clear that u r not going to pay till they furnish details in support of claim. Pay u r bill after deducting unsupported claims. Let them run after you rather u chasing them. Send email with follow-up every week.

Hi

Reliance has taken unilateral stand :grin: .. they have already disconnected my service

WW ppl says to go head office

Now I am totally frusteted and helpless after all arguments ..

I will go to their head office to kick their ***.

Please tell everyone not to use R CONNECT in data plans

Reliance MURDABAAD

thanks for information guys. i was thinking about change my r-connect plan to bandwidth plan but now after reading all this i will not do so.

i will also be looking for options to reliance mobile.

anyway reliance billing s**ks. i will ovoid using them.