Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
amit.shippie

Discuss Here All The Problems With Blackberry.....

Can some one help me. its urgent..

On,Connecting my curve to the PC the phone is only charging.

I get the following errors.

qWsgP.png

X7b8T.png

while adding a new number to address book in case you want to to add to an existing contact there is no option i.e if you check the option "add to address book" it will automatically create a new contact window . how to to add number to an existing contact from recent call list ?

I downloaded the latest official of OS for BB 9550 by Inland Cellualr. version 5.0.0.983

when I installed it in my computer I saw a file named "VZNavigator.alx"

and after uploading the OS (by wiping my phone) when the phone starts the wallpaper is of Verizon Wireless.

is there something wrong in my system? was there something i overlooked before cleaning the old OS files from my computer?

i uninstalled OS and Desktop Manager both and deleted the RIM folder. but i can still see VZNavigator.alx files when i installed the OS files on my computer.

if someone knows about it, please shed some light!

Note: after uploading the new OS on my phone. i noticed the change in boot screen, but my sms were still limited to 160 char only :(

whereas people say that they can type sms as long as 160 X 6.

^^

like to add to my above post...

while uploading the OS, i can see the list of apps which was previously installed in my device.

which files to delete after uninstalling Desktop Manager and OS files??

normally while updating Os, BB dm takes back of current software , its your wish which one to load or which one not to load.

to split msg more than 160 you need 3rd party software.

On,Connecting my curve to the PC the phone is only charging.

I get the following errors.

its your pc USB port problem or driver problems, even you usb cable is not of good brand.

Thank you for your reply Hitesh bhai.

but people in crackberry said that they can type sms of about 160X6 chars.

this is the version im uploading on my BB 9550AMEA_PBr5.0.0_rel1612_PL4.2.0.427_A5.0.0.983_Inland_Cellular

but im cant see it in my BB :( is it because its a Verizon Device??

i think i'll rather wait for verizon to release their official OS for BB9550

@Hitesh: My system's USB port is fine as I am using several other things like my IPOD,2 Moto phones another Blackberry phone,other samsung phone and they are not causing any problem.The USB DATA CABLE is of Philips brand.I checked with 5 data cables.Then,I think the problem is with the MINI USB port,Taking it tomorrow to a local person to check out the problem. . . .

Thanks anyways.

Ankur.

@ 1220 Am - spice c810 USB cable worked and got teh BB 8330 phone connected successfully.

Thanks all for your inputs

Edited by ankurcshah

while adding a new number to address book in case you want to to add to an existing contact there is no option i.e if you check the option "add to address book" it will automatically create a new contact window . how to to add number to an existing contact from recent call list ?

I used a small application for that "AddtoContact", its very good solution to this problem.

Try using this, if it solve your purpose, do let me know for c***k.

Regards

Add 2 Contact.zip

I recently got BB8330. Trying some Apps. In couple of applications it gives the following error:

"The <application> has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy".

This happens even on ngpay for irctc. And also on pushme.

I have set all the options to "Allow" in the permission of the application.

The error keep coming every 3/4 minutes even after exiting the application. The only way to remove the error is to remove the application.

This is really irritating. Any expert help ?

Dear Gurus

I am using 8830 of Bell, ESN based

CDMA I am using tataindicom and GSM I am using airtel

problem is gprs of airtel, which is not working always and abruptly, whereas at the same time if I take out the sim of airtel from 8830 and insert the same in nokia e63 then gprs is wrking excellent

what can be the problem

Thanks in advance