Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vvinayakpai

Tata Indicom Introduces Local Calling At 30ps/min

Tata Indicom (Karnataka) announces Non Stop Chat Plan with life time validity

Puneet Jain

August 13, 2009

Tata Indicom has announced the ‘Non Stop Chat Plan’ for existing as well as potential pre-paid subscribers across Karnataka.

The plan offers Life Time Validity to potential customers through a start up kit priced at Rs. 99 whereas, the existing prepaid subscribers can avail the same tariff benefits while recharging with Recharge Voucher (RCV) priced at Rs. 48.

Non Stop Chat Plan offers all local calls at just 30 paise per minute along with life time validity. All STD calls will be charged at Re 1.50 per minute. Along with call rate benefits, the subscribers can also send national/local SMS at just 30 paise. 70p will be charged daily with the 1st call/ sms

SOURCE:

http://mobigyaan.com/tata-indicom-karnataka-announces-non-stop-chat-plan-with-life-time-validity

Edited by vvinayakpai

I got this information partially from the Tata Indicom customer care. The rep informed me that the tariff and the income validity was for lifetime. It was too good for me to believe it. I had a very bad connection and was not able to listen to half of what the rep informed me. I request any Tata Indicom customer to kindly gather some more information and post it for the benefit of other rimwebians.

click

visit here and select ur circle.

^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for the effort dude. But this plan is not listed on the website. I had gone through this earlier.

Wonderful tariff!!!!!! Just confirmed from the Tata Indicom customer care that the incoming and the tariff validity is for lifetime. I am sure this is the lowest offnet call rate on prepaid by any operator in the country.

Is RCOM sleeping?

Edited by vvinayakpai

good tariff. Hope GSM guys too come up with such tariff. RCOM will be the last,I am sure.

Best call rate plan in Kerala. I upgraded my existing number to this plan by recharging Rs 48.

just converted my conxn to this scheme, by rechgarging with 96rs, gave 1re as tt n 3650 days of validity

just converted my conxn to this scheme, by rechgarging with 96rs, gave 1re as tt n 3650 days of validity

Are you sure you changed your plan to non stop chat plan?? I think you have migrated to pay per call plan. Just check. Also your validity is 10 years( 3650 days).

but the rs.48 plan is the 30 ps outgoing for life plan.i confirmed with the CC guys