Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vamankini

Problem With Lg2030

Hi

first Of all let me say sorry to chirag if i am posting this at a wrong place. I have LG 2030 . it a very rugged model and i belive that anyone who is some one at rimweb must have tried his hands on this . but now after using the set for more than a year

Its back light is not going off . hmm ya .. in the menu i have checked the option always off. i tried all options in that menu . if i take it to be an error in that menu still one thing baffels me that is the battery icon is scrolling .. like charging even when not charging .

the light is just on...

do suggest something ...

rgds

vaman

May be Ur hs software has developed some error. Go to the nearest LG service center to get it fixed by a s/w upgradation or whatever else they advice.

in rd 2030 the battery signal never scrolls even while charging how come it is scrolling in ur handset there is some software problem

in rd 2030 the battery signal never scrolls even while charging how come it is scrolling in ur handset there is some software problem

If u connect net using 3-party USB data cables, which charge phone during connection, then the phone shows battery levels scrolling like Nokia GSM phones.

I've seen that.

16171[/snapback]

FYI!

if u charge ur phone using a travel charger, then too it scrolls...

hi all

i have not been using any charger other than the normal one given by the company and the battery is scrolling without me putting it on charge .. i switched it off and on .. somehow it go ok for the night .. today moring again the same thing happend .. then again it got ok ..

i hope it dosent happen when i dont have the charger with me . because then the charge would go down fast na

do suggest something

rgds

vaman

I think its a s/w problem.

Goto service centre and ask them to fix the problem.

Yes, its better you contact the Service Centre. I don't think any of us have developed this problem before...

Just a software updation will solve the problem./ Visit nearest LG service centre.