Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Mantraway

Excellent Service After Sales

Dear Visitors,

Last night my phone stopped responding by sending a wrong ESN. I contacted Reliance Customer Service for assistance. They have given the address of Samsung Service Center. Next morning I have reached service center with my no use phone. They have given me an invoice & they have told to ring @ 3 pm to know the status of your mobile phone. They have called me @ 6.45 pm to inform me to takeback your phone as it working perfectly allright now. They have solved my problem so quickly - Thank you Samsung, Reliance

Regards:-

hi,

Ya actually i think it's not more than the stuff they do at the time of software upgradation...

they jus have to flash your phone..

i dont think it would take more than 20-30 mins for them to get your phone corrected...

:)

Yes , I got a problem ones and they upgraded my software in just 10 mins and give phone back in 10 min. but that time reliance only have 10 lacs cutomers.

Hats Off to Samsung ASC !!!

friends i regularly go to samsung for upgradation of handset...i even once broke my lcd display...and once had to go there for data punching of sofware...

believe me everytime they were better than ever. extremely professional and well informed. this is how any customer care people should be.

keep it up SAMSUNG !!!

luv

jigar