Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rahulbhoi28

Project: Connect To Internet Using Microcontroller

Hi all,

Has anybody tried to connect to internet using rd2030,but without using Rconnect

dialer.I am talking about using C or using any microcontroller.I am trying this using AT commands for modem(through data cable) and using atmel 89c51rd2 processor.I have successfully gone upto dialing a number,receiving incoming call etc.I am trying to send send data after connecting to internet.

Please help me out.

RAHUL

Hi all,

Has anybody tried to connect to internet using rd2030,but without using Rconnect

dialer.I am talking about using C or using any microcontroller.I am trying this using AT commands for modem(through data cable) and using atmel 89c51rd2 processor.I have successfully gone upto dialing a number,receiving incoming call etc.I am trying to send send data after connecting to internet.

Please help me out.

RAHUL

16278[/snapback]

Hi dude... nice progress,

lot o us guys have been fiddling around... if possible could you post your code / progress details.. so maybe we could help you.

:) Yes really good information but pls give more details then only we can proceed with diff way.....

i dont know the a,b,c of whats bein discussed here....but its gonna be one HOT thread :)

keep the good work goin fellas

I am also making such type of project, but in my project I am allowing to attach any model/make of Reliance CDMA phone for that I wanted to know the pin details of the all CDMA phone model pin outs can any body help me out to get the details of the pin connections details, or any body help me out to get the schematics of the various data cables.

Thanks in advance. :confuse:

google for data cable circuits man... :confuse:

R u guys skipping Windows Dial-up Networking connections by connecting in this way? I mean without the help of .dun files and Windows?

noo, i guess rahulbhoi is trying to connect a phone to a standalone (embeded) device.

not a computer.

u kno, like, a phone connected to a palmtop kind of thing..

direct communication with uP.

shudnt be mucht difficult, since the reliance phones use standard modem protocols, like kermit or x/y/z modem.(hopefully that is , since i dont know for myself, what protocol the modem is using)

How do I check the protocols? If I check the connection usually it shows:

1. Password Authentication Protocol

2. TCP/IP

How do I check the protocols? If I check the connection usually it shows:

1. Password Authentication Protocol

2. TCP/IP

29968[/snapback]

Those are the software level protocols being used by the computer, what they are talking about is the hardware level protocol used by the phone itself to communicate with the computer. Not very sure how you can find out about that, but I guess u can google it or maybe consult the documentation.

Adwait

one of my frnd is also incidently doing the same thing, he used nokia 2280, he says he get connected but data transfer is not taking place. He refered to some protocol too which is not allowing data transfer. I will get that protocol name for you, it may help geniuses like u all

Is the MC communicating via AT's? if yes can u tell me what have u passed to RECEIVE a Call ? coz +CDV is to dial and +CDH is to hang. but what is to pick?

google for data cable circuits man... :Contento:

alo all and specially ganesh!! i'm trying using my hand phone 6235 connect in to microcontroller!! can you guys help me please, by the way i'm using dku-2 data cable in project as interface between pop port to usb!! so i need to know if there's a microcontroller available for interface usb? and how to design it!! please help me!! thankzzz....all!!

my email : fresly.gerito@mhs.atmajaya.ac.id