Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zeus

Surf Net With Reliance Card

Source - The Tribune

Reliance Infocom has launched a new wireless data card that facilitates Net Connection on laptop computers instantaneously with high download speeds upto 144 kbps in 20 circles.

Company officials said the card, the size of a credit card fits inside the standard PCM-CIA slot available on most laptops.

The user can access the net without having to block a landine or a mobile phone line, and make or recieve phone calls

Is it Prepaid :)

Edited by zeus

:D

hi, there

i surf with gtran card in my country for almost two years, with it i could work very easy since i always travel around the world.

i will go to india very soon, who could tell be the signal can be covered all the areas by REliance service?Suppose i will go to anand ,gujarat. if so i will buy a gtran card with my labtop.

also, i can help you whenever you have questions related to surf with data card.

krishna

i will go to india very soon, who could tell be the signal can be covered all the areas by REliance service?Suppose i will go to anand ,gujarat.  if so i will buy a gtran card with my labtop.

16919[/snapback]

In Anand , Nadiad U will get good coverage. No problem there.

:)

sorry, what is nadiad u ? do you use Grtan data card surfing? You know it will take 14700 Inr. , so i have to think again. How about the speed?

i will go to india very soon, who could tell be the signal can be covered all the areas by REliance service?Suppose i will go to anand ,gujarat.  if so i will buy a gtran card with my labtop.

16919[/snapback]

In Anand , Nadiad U will get good coverage. No problem there.

16950[/snapback]

:)

sorry, what is nadiad u ? 

16919[/snapback]

Nadiad is a city in Gujarat. U is commonly used by many in place of You

do you use Grtan data card surfing? You know it will take 14700 Inr.  , so i have to think again.  How about the speed?

Yes thats the price. Speed u will get 12-13 kbps(kilo bytes per second) or 144 kbps (kilo bits per second) 24 hrs.. without any slow downs.

For Teriffs & other info u can refer ,

http://www.relianceinfo.com/Infocomm/Rim/rconnect_card.html

The RIM web now shows Sierra Wireless AirCard® 555.  So GTRAN is now history?

17409[/snapback]

oh? how about sierra'price? I just read your message talked about your problem. Actually i also have my own Gtran, certainly i t can not use in india. In fact in my country such kind of Grtan or other brand USB data cable are much cheap than in india. However i thought i have to buy a new one when i work in india for couple of months. I dont think reliance will allow you to use your own data card, if so how can it make money.

I dont know if you are in india right now, i am also very much care about if the R-connect can cover my forthcoming place, a small city ANAND. also, other cities, i have to travel in india. So the money is not big problem,only about the tech!

Sierra's price is not mentioned at RIM website.

But it may cost more as it also supports voice calls. GTran card only supported RConnect and SMS.(one way i think, can't remember)

And Niket, do you get a RIM no. with GTran card?