Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
gsmsikar

Fly Ds440 Slimmest Cdma+gsm Mobile In India

Fly DS440 Slimmest Dual SIM Mobile in India

Fly has launched the new 'DS440' phone in India that can be used as a mouse for computers and a remote for the TV. Being accessible only through blue tooth, Fly DS440 is launched by UK-based Meridian Mobile. This two-in-one marvel has an EDGE Technology which provides internet connectivity aiding to browse the net at fast pace, according to the company.

Prem Kumar, chief executive officer, Meridian Mobiles, commented, "It's a multimedia powerhouse in a crux. We have always been proud of in offering consumers with world class brand-name technologies and products at affordable prices. Seeing the excellent response to the various models of single SIM phones launched earlier, we decided to move a step ahead in the contemporary techie chase."

This Dual SIM phone comes with benefit of both GSM and CDMA network. The company claims that Fly DS440 is the slimmest phone ever available in the Dual SIM 2 mega pixel category with a thickness of 11.5mm. The phone also features Micro SD storage chip that stores data upto 4GB.

Fly DS440 also features video recording, MP3 player, FM Radio, Bluetooth, expandable memory upto 4GB, GPRS Class 12 connectivity to provide the user with strong multimedia capabilities, speaker phone with a long life battery.

Features and Specifications at a Glance:

* Used as Mouse for Computers

* Remote Control for TV

* EDGE Technology

* GSM and CDMA network

* Slimmest Dual SIM Mobile Phone

* Thickness of 11.5mm

* Micro SD storage upto 4GB

* Video recording

* MP3 player

* FM Radio

* Bluetooth

* GPRS Class 12 connectivity

* Speaker phone

* long life battery.

Fly DS440 is available at Rs 7,610 in India.

img_172372_ds440.jpg

104267_ds440.jpg

the few Fly handsets I have used all suffered from poor quality of earphones which made the basic function of making a call a horrible experience.

hope this one is better.

Hi anyone usig this phone

pls provide your review feedback on performance , battery and other features

Fly mobiles :wacko: :wacko: :Equivocado:

i do use fly mobile and there is no problem with me ..

the service center is also good ..

if u have any complaint then call the customer care of FLY ...

Not available in the market easily.. Took almost 15 days to get my hands on the handset. UI is purely like chinese handsets. Dropped the idea of buying one..

Even Fly customer Care was not alble to help me out regarding their dealer or distributor network..

UI is like chines becoz its manufactured by china local company,

today every budy is doing same thing,

give 1000pcs order to china company and they will allow you to put your logo on it.

I never saw such a stupid Product "FLY" before, I used this phone from Last six months. I got 2 batteries along both are damage under 6 months. I had complaint to service center but nobody can change either there is no new battery available for such model.

Chines Phone are not meant for long lasting

Use & throw

If ur able ti use it more than 1 yr u r lucky

I never saw such a stupid Product "FLY" before, I used this phone from Last six months. I got 2 batteries along both are damage under 6 months. I had complaint to service center but nobody can change either there is no new battery available for such model.

Well, that is the least punishment for buying a rebranded Chinese cr@p.. Other higher punishments are still dangerous... :Confuso:

Chines Phone are not meant for long lasting

Use & throw

If ur able ti use it more than 1 yr u r lucky

I agree.....