Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
suman4100

Lg 6300 ( CDMA )

but still confuse between samsung other handset like mpower 309, and muzik are accepting any sim card,

Still they claim mpower 699 is first OMH handset?

phone book capicity is very low only one entry add upto only 3number :confuse:

thanks kesav, for full clarification.

now new doubt,

we have samsung mpower 309 etc series, then those handset will not support mts world anf bsnl zone? correct?? :Equivocado: , but as contrast to u, i have seen mpower309 supporting tata zone and rworld respectively if i insert corresponding RUIM

next and mpower 699 will accept any normal ruim or OMH sim?? correct :GirandoOjos:

and my Biggest doubt is who provide OMH sim

1) tata indicom

2) reliance

3) MTS

4) BSNL

or who else in world provide OMH sim

Excellent explanation!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 to you

Are OMH RUIMS available with RCOM? If yes how much do they cost?

Edited by vvinayakpai

333 also having no info

thanks kesav, for full clarification.

now new doubt,

we have samsung mpower 309 etc series, then those handset will not support mts world anf bsnl zone? correct?? :Equivocado: , but as contrast to u, i have seen mpower309 supporting tata zone and rworld respectively if i insert corresponding RUIM

next and mpower 699 will accept any normal ruim or OMH sim?? correct :GirandoOjos:

and my Biggest doubt is who provide OMH sim

1) tata indicom

2) reliance

3) MTS

4) BSNL

or who else in world provide OMH sim

I don't have information on who provides OMH SIM. You can check with the respective operators' customer care.

Coming back to certain samsung phones which works both for TATA Zone and RWorld. They've data settings of TATA Zone and R-World preprogrammed in it. Those phones are marketed by Samsung by highlighting that they can work for both TATA Zone and R-World. Since they've not anticipated MTS at that time, it'll certianly not work for MTS-World or BSNL-Zone.

OMH is exactly to solve this problem for mobile makers to anticipate all the CDMA operators in particular country and preprogram all their settings.

Edited by kesav

any info on the charger output for this mobile. if it is same as that of 36 series (which is micro usb) , then we may have to charge the whole night to fully recharge the 1100 mah battery. My 3600 takes almost 5 hrs to completely charge the 950 mah battery. this is a major disadvantage during urgent recharging.

is some rapid chargers (higher output) available for this type?

I bought one for Dad yesterday for 5800/- in Bombay.

What would be the advantage of putting an OMH SIM as opposed to using the current RUIM.

^^^

LG 6300 have inbuild data provision , or its only after putting omh sim ?

OMH sim are mainly for data provision.

Well if its for data only then I should be good. Dad is more than content with a phone. I dont even see the MP3 or the 2MP camera put to good use. ;). The most important feature for him was that the phone has 99 speed dial. :)

Here is the manual for the same. LGRD 6300 Manual

From manual it is apparent that active call recording is possible. Can any user confirm quality of recording & if there is any limitation in duration of recording ? Checked at Baroda Web World, Price is 6600 Rs. Can anyone in Baroda or Ahmedabad help me to get better price for this ?

dropped to 4700 . very good cdma phone in this range

Called up Reliance CC to enquire about this phone. I was informed that this phone is no longer available!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Edited by vvinayakpai

music output through earphone is average

but through speaker it's X'lent

camera is still a pain area for LG

battery life is good ...

Called up Reliance CC to enquire about this phone. I was informed that this phone is no longer available!!!!!!!!!!! :(

it is still available . check with local mobile shops as it is omh set . if still you cannot get , i can courier from here

LG 6300 is a gr8 hand set and it will cost around 4200-4500, i Own a LG Service ceter and i have used this hand set personall.

Next is LG 510 this is also a good hand set i have used Corby and 510 the touch exprience i found better in LG 510 this iam saying because i dont own LG Service its a friendly suggestion and price wise LG 510 will cost @7550.

from where?

hi all!

now the price is 4100/-

is there any price drop ? whats the source of this

hi all!

now the price is 4100/-

is there any price drop ? whats the source of this