Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Any Idea Whats Happening?

Guys anyone from Tamil nadu know whats happening in this picture below??

as i saw it on internet and kinda disturb whats happening there..

will search internet later to find out where is this place and why is he doing this..

we can find some info through bike registration number..

The registration number is TN-32-C-9891 belongs to Villupuram...

Will update if found any info..

post-271-126008181184_thumb.jpeg

This is a very old issue; say about 3-4 months earlier; action was laready taken against this fellow... he had used school children to perform his trick; it created huge uproar on news channels...

A BIZARRE school event in which students' hands were run over by a man on a motorbike had the backing of the local parent-teacher group, it's been claimed.

A photograph shows a motorcyclist riding over the outstretched hands of schoolchildren lying on the ground during a "bravery show" organised by a government elementary school in Villupuram in India's Tamil Nadu state.

While the event prompted protests from children's rights activists, the school's headmaster said the event was organised with the consent of the school's parents-teachers' association.

CNN reported that the students, aged six to 13, were all learning karate and no-one was injured.

This is a very old issue; say about 3-4 months earlier; action was laready taken against this fellow... he had used school children to perform his trick; it created huge uproar on news channels...

you are r8 dheeraj.

I am relaxed to know it was trick... that means kids doesnt get hurt..

Thanks pranav for the links...

Old news

While the event prompted protests from children's rights activists, the school's headmaster said the event was organised with the consent of the school's parents-teachers' association.

CNN reported that the students, aged six to 13, were all learning karate and no-one was injured.

I guess if its a part of a karate class training & has been practiced a no of times, its fine.. as long as the driver doesn't accidently move further towards his right !

Maybe parents too had earlier witnessed it as per above post and were fine..

The lady MLA/MP (Chief guest !) who witnessed it was reportedly shocked & therefore had to create a media flutter.. so she reported it to the Police who in-turn are 'Media ke dallas'..

^^ a typo.. it is dallals instead of dallas... :)

Edited by Greatest

Mentioned "Dalla" intentionally.. seen bollywood movies ? tongue.gif

Its a cruder term for dallal...

@jayanth, I have really not noticed this in any bolly movies... I will have to keep my ears open from now on.. ;)