Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vive

Reliance Gsm - 40'h Me Error - Bangalore

Help Plssssssssssssss...

I bought a new Reliance GSM connection(+91 8088506691) :NOTriste: from Reliance Mobile @ Cunningham road, Bangalore on 08/12/2009 and recharged it with Rs.51.00 inorder to activate the 50ps plan. I'm unable to make any Outgoing calls nor i'm unable to receive any Incoming calls, same with SMS unable to send or receive any SMS's. I've contacted the Customer Care and the Reliance Outlet from where i've bought the sim card, they could not help me since the systems show the status of my number as 'Active'.

I'm getting the "40'H ME Error" :confuse: while trying switching on the mobile after inserting the Reliance GSM Sim card. I've also tried using the sim in 4-5 different mobiles :'( but the same problem persists. :'(

I went to the Reliance store and told the problems, they told that they ll raise a complaint and i shall receive an docket number but that too i've not received yet. :sos: Really dono whether the problem is with Reliance systems or the people working there. :help:

Can any one help me :help: to get rid of these problems and use my new number. Since both Reliance cannot help me i'm asking u people to help me out.

:signthankspin: Thanks in advancve. :signthankspin:

Vivek :Confuso::help::Equivocado::(

Regarding that error code you got, acyually as a matter of fact I see it on my BSNL connection also sometimes, especially when i switch off and on the phone. But there is no problem with the network.

Coming to your issue, call up cc and ask them to file a complaint and obtain the complaint number. And one more thing, when you are filing a complaint, please dictate the complaint to the representatives else they will write all sorts of cock and bull stories in the complaint and your problem will never be solved.

If they do not take your complaint then write to the nodal officer then write to them including the issue that CC was not ready to lodge a complaint. Write a letter to the nodal officer along with the complaint number allocated by the cc if they register a complaint.

switch off your fone for 1 or 2 hours and than switch on hope problem will solve

40 ME ERROR is caused because your number not still activated and sim is try to send a message to get handset configuration from network and fails and you r getting this error although your sim is not activated yet. call up to your number from other number and listen what girl say surely it will be "the number you have dailed is temporary out of service"

however i think problem your proble solved if not than contact nodal officer with complaint number which u got from cc

I can tell you from my experience that the number is wrongly allotted to you. Did you load on from a GSK kit or from a blank SIM? If it is from a blank sim, then reliance has deactivated the SIM to cell no connectivity. So your SIM card is junk now. I had experienced that. Finally I got the new number. Fortunately the person who sold me atleast gave refund for what I paid. Nevertheless it was bad experience.

Umesh