Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
beginner_prithvi

Not Able To Receive Sms From Bank Or Google Sms Channel

Hi all,

I have registered my Reliance prepaid number for HDFC bank insta alerts. But I am not receiving any messages. :NOTriste:

Again I am trying to register on google sms channels. But I am not receiving any message from any of the sms channel. Even while registering we will get confirmation sms, that even i didnt get. :'(

Previoulsy i was having airtel, and i used to receive sms from both of them?

Does anybody know the reason behind this and solution for the same? :help:

What is your Reliance number series? Have you asked HDFC Bank support why you are unable to receive their alerts? It would be much easier to figure out the reason through HDFC's side than Reliance's side since bank's technical support would be more prompt to check the issue.

Hi all,

I have registered my Reliance prepaid number for HDFC bank insta alerts. But I am not receiving any messages. :NOTriste:

Again I am trying to register on google sms channels. But I am not receiving any message from any of the sms channel. Even while registering we will get confirmation sms, that even i didnt get. :'(

Previoulsy i was having airtel, and i used to receive sms from both of them?

Does anybody know the reason behind this and solution for the same? :help:

I am RCDMA user in Delhi and getting all alerts (Google as well as 3 bank accounts) on my mobile.

If you are on RGSM may be that could be a problem because of bad RGSM network.

What is your Reliance number series? Have you asked HDFC Bank support why you are unable to receive their alerts? It would be much easier to figure out the reason through HDFC's side than Reliance's side since bank's technical support would be more prompt to check the issue.

My number series is 8088xxxxxx.

I dont want to call CC. Everytime i call, network busy message comes. :Decepcionado: And whenever call connects, they say its not a problem from their side. It is the problem with other party :angry:

Bu the way i will surely check with HDFC bank regarding this. But again what about google sms channel? Why I am not receiving any messages from it?

It is very likely that the sending network does not have that number series in their database yet since it is a new series.

Yes arun,when i also tried to send sms from web to 80xxxx series,they didnt eccept it....

wait till updatation

I have also experienced the same problem with my RGSM Delhi number which starts with 8010XXXXXX , initially it was not able to receive alerts from google sms channel but now its resolved automatically!

Please contact HDFC for a quick resolution of this issue!

i am tooo suffering from the same prob on my dapo whose mdn i got changed few days back its 93173_ _ _ _ _ i have got other no. with series 93174_____ . but this no. is ok.

My dapo is not recieving any msgs from google sms channel not even conformation code sms....

i am tooo suffering from the same prob on my dapo whose mdn i got changed few days back its 93173_ _ _ _ _ i have got other no. with series 93174_____ . but this no. is ok.

My dapo is not recieving any msgs from google sms channel not even conformation code sms....

Maybe this is a temp issue with RCom SMS servers! Can anyone(from RCom) confirm this?

Hi guys,

Started receiving messages from google sms channel automatically. :clap: I am in Bangalore circle.

For others who are not still receiving messages from google: be patient, n keep trying sending confirmation code everyday. :)

I think HDFC bank must be having the issue n hope they come up with some solution soon :winko: