Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ayaz_cool

Bsnl Data One Which Plan Is Better

^^^ @Ramesh, How should i approach the bsnl and apply for these plans?? any idea??

^^^ Contento.gif Thats the state of BSNL Customer Service !

Try 1500 from the BSNL phone - Works here in Bangalore.. (That's in case you have a BSNL LL also)

Try 1500 from the BSNL phone - Works here in Bangalore.. (That's in case you have a BSNL LL also)

i want this USO Funded Rural Broadband plan. unlimited 512 @ rs 799.. bt my exchange is not in the list. it is maharashtra at KALYAN EXCHANGE.. any updatess

^^^ @Ramesh, How should i approach the bsnl and apply for these plans?? any idea??

You can visit and enquire at bsnl office with higher officials as lower CC may not have information.Tell them your area and they will provide definitely if available in your area

I have mixed experience with BSNL.

Positives :Sorprendido:

-Service wise I never faced any major problem.In 7 months only 2 break downs due to road construction which was restored with in a day.

- Connection was given by line man within 2 days of deposit.

-Engineer visited and completed installation on 3rd day and every thing was good

-once i faced disturbance in phone calls.Line man visited personally within one day and solved the problem same day.

-I recieve call often in a month or one and half month from bsnl about verifiying the service if any problems.

Negatives ; :'(

-1500 swagatham never worked in 7 months ,gave complain several times but no use.

-I recieved bill for the first month and no bills for 6 months till now.I view bills online and pay online.But BSNL CC doesnot know about online system.

-about non receipt of bills they say bill will be dispatched from main branch they cannot do any thing.They customer should visit postoffices and ask there.

My observation BSNL is mixture of young professionals who might have joined recent years and trying to bring some profesionalism on par with other telcos.

But there are some age old ideots who doesnt want to change and behave babu s way and resisting the change

^^^ age old idiots... LOL... you are 100% right ramesh.. it is because of the old people tht bsnl is gone to this bad level... otherwise it is the perfect organization...

my area comes in urban telephone exchange so no chance of getting rural plans... :sos: :'( :'(

^^^

You are in mumbai, you must be on MTNL,

Or it is navi mumbai ?

^^^

You are in mumbai, you must be on MTNL,

Or it is navi mumbai ?

im in ulhasnagar - just one hour drive from mumbai

Edited by ayaz_cool