Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
afzal_6339

Windows Mobile Internet

Thanks for the link given.

In tariff its showing Rs.2/- per MB, whereas in Mobile internet Rs.0.50 per MB only.

Why charges are high? Is this better than Mobile internet? If so reasons.

I have little knowledge in internet. Please clarrify me.

Edited by nlr2334481

going for this soon.... unfortunately available only in postpaid cdma...

Does anyone know how to activate this windows mobile plan for a gsm prepaid no? I have tried calling 30336363 but they refuse to give out any information and the *333 keep talking about mobile internet plans.

this plan is available only if u have windows mobile or smartphone; or if u can convince them u have one :P

:previous: which "two" tariff?

Between windows mobile internet and Non-windows mobile internet tariff

It is the same except that they will activate it for Windows Mobile phones only.

I have a windows mobile based handset and tried calling *333 and 30336363 but those morons have absolutely no idea about the windows mobile thing! I then sent an email to the cc and i got a call from them! I was told that the windows mobile plan will be activated on my prepaid gsm no, i was given the settings and all. That was over a week back and I am still waiting for it to work!

Reliance overtly complicated this gprs thing but diving it into so many types....damm idiots!

if urs is gsm its shudnt be much of a problem

Reliance customer care and over all system is one of the most complicated amongst all operators. Not only that it has many loop holes and bugs, which many times remain unpligged for years.

Their confirmatory SMSes are very ill formatted, activation of smallest service or request takes ages and automated processes like activation by SMS / Web works erratically. At times it do not work for days.

BTW, if you have GSM, go to web browser and open web browser using Reliance (RWORLD) APN then click on various links to activate mobile internet plan of your choice (non proxy based)

BTW, if you have GSM, go to web browser and open web browser using Reliance (RWORLD) APN then click on various links to activate mobile internet plan of your choice (non proxy based)

You mean to say...i use the rcomwap apn...activate the mobile internet plan and change the apn to rcomnet?