Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ramtech

Tata Docomo Strange Problem

:confuse: I am facing strange problem with Tata docomo sim in Hyderabad.I am using Nokia 1650 phone ,it is getting hung very frequently. if you operate phone, any features with docomo sim, it getting hanged in 3-5 mins.But when i am using same phone with IDEA or RGSM SIM ,phone is working without any problem.I checked with my friend , he is using karbon dual sim ,faced same prblem with docomo sim .He tried in Nokia phone same problem, now he threw away the docomo sim. :angry:

I checked with local retailers, they have told it is true docomo has network/ server problem.But Docomo CC is not accepting or taking complaint.On executive has told docomo is using latest technology so old phones will not support, Then i asked him how RGSM is working with same latest technology, he has no answer.

Any one facing same problem in other circles. please share how to solve this problem.because docomo is my second important number.

Sorry, I don't have a solution to your problem... but if I were you, and I find them not ready to even attempt to solve your problem, then I'd happily just get rid of the SIM. With so many choices, its not a problem at all.

On the other hand, if its really imp. for you to retain the connection, then I'd suggest you go to their office and demo the problem... and hope they will take interest. 

This is not network problem, Just ask them to replace the sim card. and your problem will solve.

To test this, use any other tata docomo sim card in your old mobile, if it works perfectly then 100% its ur sim card problem.

Get it replaced.

But his friend is facing the same problem! So maybe it isn't a problem with only his SIM. It might be a problem with many/most Dcomo SIMs.

Edited by raccoon

Definatly problem with Sim ,you have to replace your sim.

But his friend is facing the same problem! So maybe it isn't a problem with only his SIM. It might be a problem with many/most Dcomo SIMs. 

You are right problem is not with the only sim. because many people are facing the same problem

I have taken the sim during initial period of launch, So I think those sims should be having problem

But same sim is giving problem in some handsets but working in some handsets