Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sundua

E71 Smart Mobile

Hi Friends

I am getting a GSM e71 smart phone ; Kindly advise me about the Pros and cons of this phone

My primary aim is checking e mails, buy railway tickets, store office brochures, music mp3.

connecting to PC for internet

Is it better to go for Reliance or Vodaphone ?

Thnx in advance

^^^

dont jump on RGSM now, think for other options,

I will suggest go for HTC !

The reason is I am getting it as a Free gift .If Rgsm is not good will vodaphone be good?

vodafone is very expensive. all there plans quite high compare to reliance. nothing is as cheap as reliance.

compare all the GSM operator as per your requirements then select,

As you will require GPRS, sms per month, STD/Local calls per month etc etc

vodafone is very expensive. all there plans quite high compare to reliance. nothing is as cheap as reliance.

If I go for RGSM , prepaid can I access e mail thro mail2web using WAP ? access irctc thro Wap

how much it will cost approx?

compare all the GSM operator as per your requirements then select,

As you will require GPRS, sms per month, STD/Local calls per month etc etc

My office is in Basement. They have put Repeater for reliance and Vodaphone. so the other operators cannot be considered :Decepcionado:

Hi Friends

I am getting a GSM e71 smart phone ; Kindly advise me about the Pros and cons of this phone

My primary aim is checking e mails, buy railway tickets, store office brochures, music mp3.

connecting to PC for internet

Is it better to go for Reliance or Vodaphone ?

Thnx in advance

for operator i would suggest you can get MTNL3G

for push mail on e71 u can download software from here http://email.nokia.com

Hi Rahul

I am working in basement . Office has provided boooster for Reliance and vodaphone.I dont get bsnl/mtnl signal during working hours

I have to decide between Reliance and vodaphone. If I go for reliance can I read emails , access IRCTC , use e71 as modem to connect to internet to PC? thnx

Hi Rahul

I am working in basement . Office has provided boooster for Reliance and vodaphone.I dont get bsnl/mtnl signal during working hours

I have to decide between Reliance and vodaphone. If I go for reliance can I read emails , access IRCTC , use e71 as modem to connect to internet to PC? thnx

in that case i would recommend that you should go for vodaphone rather than reliance

by the way i have MTNL 3g and it works great in basement too.. maybe the network is not good where you live

Edited by rahulmalik_81

csmart is saying Vodaphone is expensive. I am using Relaince phones 2 for me , 1 for . I find it is great !!

As long as I dont go out of India reliance may be Ok.I am only worried about the R world. Whether I can access e mail without Rworld is the worry !!

we cant discuss nokia E73 handset here as it is a gsm handset...so i request admin to move this to appropriate section...

To The Admin

I could not find an appropriate section.

If this disturbs anyone it may be sent to Milky way

How about the 5800! Very similar and it is a touch!

Edited by sgiitk

the appropriate section is "Other GSM / CDMA Networks / Handsets Discussion" under "Other GSM / CDMA Providers" so i request admin to move this topic there....i think only nokia cdma handsets can be discussed here....

I got both Vodafone sim and is working Ok with internet, check mails etc. Thanks My dear friends.

As of Now Vodafone gives monthly unlimited mobile surfing for Rs99 a month[60MB max perday] For a mobile surfing It is quite good. i get google, yahoo, rediff etc ; Beauty ; 19 apr 2010

what do you mean by 60 MB max per day for vodafone it is actually giving 5 GB (5000 MB) for Rs 95 per month

It is good for mobile surfing and for checking mails speed is also good I am using it for the past few months and it works fine on my windows mobile except that I cannot check my mail thru Mobile OE but I can check thru browser

^^^If you are using gmail then you can use Google Sync to retrieve your mail. Google sync works on wap connection wit portalnmms apn

what do you mean by 60 MB max per day for vodafone it is actually giving 5 GB (5000 MB) for Rs 95 per month

It is good for mobile surfing and for checking mails speed is also good I am using it for the past few months and it works fine on my windows mobile except that I cannot check my mail thru Mobile OE but I can check thru browser

That is the SMS I got from Vodafone that max use is 60Mb perday for Rs99 prepaid for mobile sudfing. I rarely exceed 1 Gb as per my use. May be they give offer for different people . may be you are a VIP. If any link is ther you give me. I dont mind getting 5GB PER DAY?? or per month.

That is teh SMS I got

^^^If you are using gmail then you can use Google Sync to retrieve your mail. Google sync works on wap connection wit portalnmms apn

I using Google for search. I am using yahoomail for downloading Pop3 mails . Earlier I was getting an option to manage messages ; this was use ful to delete the messages by selecting a group of five messages. Now that option has DISAPPEARED. Now to delete Messages BASED on inbox it is quite difficult. I have read the Full mail before I see the delete option for a single mail also.