Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
andycool87

Tweak LG RD 5130

i tried using bitpim 0.62 on my lg rd 5130, though the phone shows the sync agent started after a few seconds the bitpim give an error message that the phone book did not respond

Bitpim is able to retrieve the file system but it is full of garbage i am attaching the filesystem page.

Even the lgsync software doesnt work properly

:D:help::( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

please help i need some good ringtones and wallpapers

:help::help::help:

Also i want Shahrukh khan wallpaper and ringtones rom the movie main hoon na

post-1710-1097382982_thumb.jpg

AFAIK 5130 has the wallpaper/ringtones folder hidden. It is not shown by bitpim. So U can save the wallpaper and ringtone using MMS.

You can send a E-mail to your phone with the ringtone & wallpaper of your choice and then save them from the MMS. For details see this post:

Sending Your Own Ringtones/wallpapers Thru R-world

You can find wallpapers and ringtones in this forum as well as other places on the net.

I noticed one thing that the File System of 5130 is very same as of FWP.

So does FWP also supports uploading of ringtones?

Cauz as Code mentioned Ringtones folder may be hidden.

Wonder!!!

In 5130 the hidden folder is audio/midib where ringtones (default and custom are stored).

Honestly there is no documentation of these things anywhere so I am not sure. What I believe is that only directories which have entries in $Userdirs file can be enumerated. There are may others that exist as U can see if U dump the memory. I don't know if these virtual dirs can be enumerated by adding the corresponding entry to that file or such a thing will corrupt the VFS.

Now coming to your question vishal - I don't think LG wud have put editable slots for ringtones on FWP - unlike 5130.

However in a brew related pdf I saw that there is support for even changing/Renaming default ringtones - Dunno what that exactly means as this doesn't seem tenable to me.

Somebody please help me with this LG5130 if mine. I bought an original LG Data Cable, paying Rs1365, but only a LG2230 CD came with it. They gave me a LGRD5130connector.dll file seprately through mail. But, I could only update my address book with it. I want to take backups of SMS and my wallpapers. BitPim also not working with 5130. Can somebody please give me a solution... I badly need a solution for this...

Somebody please help me with this LG5130 if mine. I bought an original LG Data Cable, paying Rs1365, but only a LG2230 CD came with it. They gave me a LGRD5130connector.dll file seprately through mail. But, I could only update my address book with it. I want to take backups of SMS and my wallpapers. BitPim also not working with 5130. Can somebody please give me a solution... I badly need a solution for this...

18295[/snapback]

Hi There

Actually, I also in search of this software... I tried to so many time with LG and reliance for the same but they are unable to provide any right solution. Will you please able to send me this software (PC Sync for LG5130). It'll be a great help for me.

18295[/snapback]

Hi There

Actually, I also in search of this software... I tried to so many time with LG and reliance for the same but they are unable to provide any right solution. Will you please able to send me this software (PC Sync for LG5130). It'll be a great help for me.

19209[/snapback]

Hi Vishal. This 2230 PCSync software is 6.06MB. How can i send it to you? If your email system will accept that big, an attachment, I will send it to you. Just give me the email id. Else, try to arrange 2230 software from someone near you and I can mail you the dll file required for 5130 to work wiht this software.

The pcsync software for rd2230 is available on the site www.lgmobiles.com why don't u download it from there

hey,

is the pc sync for 2230 useful for uploading ringtones to the phone.../??

jigar

19302[/snapback]

No, it only syncs address book, to do and scheduler...

:DAny idea, how to make bitpim work with 5130?

I have downloaded PC-Sync Program for RD 2230 and I

have installed the same.When I want to Synchronise

with my Phone it says "LGRD5130Connector.dll" is

missing.Kindly send me the same by email.

My email ID is senthil@post.com

Thanks

18295[/snapback]

Hi

Can you please send me the "LGRD5130Connector.dll" file to senthil@post.com and pls let me know where to put the file.Thanks

Hi

Can you please send me the "LGRD5130Connector.dll" file to  senthil@post.com and pls let me know where to put the file.Thanks

20334[/snapback]

Done!!! Kindly copy this file to the folder where you installed PcSync. It's usually "C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LG SyncLite" unless u have changed the path during installation.

Done!!! Kindly copy this file to the folder where you installed PcSync. It's usually "C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LG SyncLite" unless u have changed the path during installation.

20335[/snapback]

Hi,

Thanks.Can you please resend me the "LGRD5130Connector.dll" in unzipped format,if the size is less.

Hi Vishal. This 2230 PCSync software is 6.06MB. How can i send it to you? If your email system will accept that big, an attachment, I will send it to you. Just give me the email id. Else, try to arrange 2230 software from someone near you and I can mail you the dll file required for 5130 to work wiht this software.

19210[/snapback]

Thanks for replying me..... I have a/c of 25 mb and its free. My email address is vishal@raipurmail.com

If u r able to send me then please send me asap. and also send me the 5130's dll file.

Thanks

19210[/snapback]

Thanks for replying me..... I have a/c of 25 mb and its free. My email address is vishal@raipurmail.com

If u r able to send me then please send me asap. and also send me the 5130's dll file.

Thanks

20490[/snapback]

Dear Vishal,

I have attached the whole software with the dll file. You said, you have no probs, you have 25MB free. But did u think of me? What will it cost me, to keep the net connected to send the 6MB. Anyway sending it...

Regards

Gladson

19210[/snapback]

Thanks

20490[/snapback]

Dear Vishal,

I have attached the whole software with the dll file. You said, you have no probs, you have 25MB free. But did u think of me? What will it cost me, to keep the net connected to send the 6MB. Anyway sending it...

Regards

Gladson

20555[/snapback]

Thanks for Your Kind support. But while unzipping the file its giving error. But I downloaded the lg 2230 software from lgmobiles.com.

I request u to resend the 5130's dll file.

-vishal

i too need the dll file ...pls mail me one if possible, or attach it with the reply so any1 can download it anytime.

thanks

Can somebody provide a readymade solution for others, once your problem is solved?

i too need the dll file ...pls mail me one if possible, or attach it with the reply so any1 can download it anytime.

thanks

21424[/snapback]

Attached along with this post...

LGRD5130Connector.zip

hi everyone :lol:

i am new to rimweb .i downloaded lg sync software but the LGRD5130connector.dll was not present.

can you kindly send it to me. i need it urgently because

i upgraded my phone to LGRD6130.

i will very thankfull to you.

thanks

21424[/snapback]

Attached along with this post...

21498[/snapback]

You can download the dll file from the previous post. But I doubt, if 5130 dll will work with 6130. Besides, are the data cables for 5130 and 6130 same?

thanks gladson

i am new to your forum but very soon i get what i need by you thanks again for attaching lgrd5130connector.dll.

thank to all member and admin also

any one tell me is it legel to get mtnl connection to reliance handset ofter grace period.if not then why?buyer is the owner of the product so he has rigt to use it any how.

:wub: