Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
copperco2

Any Review On Micromax Q3/ Q5

There are not only posts on Micromax, it seems to have gained a solid reputation against Karbonn sets.

One of the particualr handset that has got me interested is Micromax Q3, QWERT Keyboard, upto 2GB MSd card.. 1.3megapixel camera and 1000 phone book entries, opera mini is also included.

Has anybody got his hand on the same?

Well if yes, come ahead and share..

Keypads too small, very uncomfortable to use. Numerical display of key pads in red colour is very uncomfortable for eyes.

Ajay Ji, I have seen Q3.. But what is Q5??? Is it CDMA qwerty :Sorprendido: Please tell here..

^^^

You will be disappointed, its G+G

specification :- HERE

Micromax Q5 phone at price Rs. 5,100 in India

Micromax Q5 phone is available for Rs. 5,100 in India. The Micromax Q5 phone in India is one of the best mobile for first users, and also for DUAL SIM phone lovers at entry leve. Micromax Q5 is dual SIM mobile and operates on GSM GSM SIM only.It has QWERTY keyboard. Micromax Q5 has screen size of 2.2 inch with 320x240 resolution.

Micromax Q5 is also equipped with 2 mega pixel camera. Other specifications of the Micromax Q5 phone are 15 MB inbuilt memory which can be extended up to 8GB with SD card. Micromax Q5 battery has talk time of 5 hours.

Overall Micromax Q5 is very good phone with all basic features in India. The price of Micromax Q5 at Rs. 5,100 in India makes it even more attractive.

What makes it better than Q3 @ Rs4500, the 2MPx camera instead of 1.3MPx camera??? Both are anyway worse than a good SonyEricssion VGA camera...

Just change the buttons and sell it to a higher price :angry: .. Rebranded Chinese $hits are also behaving like Nokia nowadays...

i used opera in this fone .. response time is very very very slow :( .... i thnk other features are ok for its cost ...

^^^

:Decepcionado:

Hmmm......Opera Mini response time....slow on this phone :Equivocado:. Thats really a big issue if someone wants to surf the net on mobile through this handset. :(

^^^

I have used Q3, i feel it was only OK, it was on aircel gprs.

rimweb forum index loaded in 60sec approx. it was due to gprs connection not the phone.

Micromax Q5 is good phone with track ball bought for 4500 in delhi

Micromax Q5fb Ezpad Technical Specification:

Dual GSM-Dual-Band 900/1800 MHz

EDGE/GPRS/WAP

2.2″ inch (320×240 pixels) QVGA Display

2 Megapixel Camera

Stereo FM Radio

Internal Memory: 15MB

MicroSD card slot (up to 8GB)

Bluetooth with A2DP

Phonebook Memory: 1000

SMS Memory: 1000

1000mAh Li-ion Battery

Talk Time: Up to 5 hours

Dimensions: 115×62x12.5mm

Weight: 95 gm

^^^

how is real battery life, FM reception, camera quality, & if you can test opera please let us know the results.

Q5 doesn't have any added feature except the few keys and 2MP camera(after seeing the quality you will realize it's of no use)

I have used Q3 and Q3 is good phone for in that price(Rs 3450 in Delhi)

it's better then other Chinese crap like fly/videocon/karbonn and all others

as per the market reputation, q3 beats Karbonn k10 hands down. Q5 is supposed to have launched in nagpur, but it is not there as of now (till 2 days back).

May be an indication of its launch (Q5)- i have seen Q3 price dropping from Rs4200/- to Rs.3700/- within a span of a week.

Q5 has EDGE but Q3 have GPRS only.