Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
_Kailash_

Rules For Buy / Sell Forum

^^^

as this is forum form are not possible, so mods have to keep an eye on it, if it sell topic is not as per rule, they will not approve it.

that is a good policy, but here we require spl mods for buy/sell, hope arun will do it by him self.

you have to understand that this is not buy sell website. this is an open forum.

Ok then there should be a 100 post criteria for posting in BY/SL to keep out leaches, and only trusted members allowed. what ever these are my personal opinion.

• Like 1

^^^

This was said by many members in last discussion on this topic but arun did not approved it.

i dont know why,

but also 100 post can be done in 3 days,

i think we should go according to repo !

well the current policy is only for 10posts

i think it sud be increased to atleast a 100 posts for any person to post an ad in buy n sell section

A standard format to be followed when posting a topic in the Buy/Sell forum is the best thing to happen, but not everyone is going to read the format and post according to the format. A form based posting system that forces the member to enter the required items will not be a possibility. So should ALL new topics in the Buy/Sell forum any ANYONE be queued for verification by a moderator before it is approved to make sure the format is there and if it is not there then the moderator should ask the member to re-post it in the proper format?

well the current policy is only for 10posts

i think it sud be increased to atleast a 100 posts for any person to post an ad in buy n sell section

Yes Arun ,That Will Be Excellent.

I Also Agree With Doc That The Post to enter Buy/Sell Be Increased To 100. Or It Should be That Any Member Who Has Been a Member For More Than 3 Months Or Some Activity Performed By The Member Should Be A Eligible Criteria...

actually 2day a new idea came to my mind

as Arun said I believe that Instead a moderator moderating the Topic and then letting the post to be shown to others.

We will post the new Rules as sticky and

let people post Topics After reading which they should or anyways Mods Should Check it ..if they find any discrepancy they should close It And Ask Seller To Repost And the Post should be deleted within 3 days if the seller does not edit it the post gets deleted,

else he has to edit ...jus a suggestion what say....

Edited by KooLK

well the current policy is only for 10 posts

To be honest, it doesn't even qualify as a rule..

I am planning to increase the minimum number of posts required to post in Buy/Sell forum to 50. The posting format has to be followed by all members who post a topic for sale. If a member doesn't post in the proper format, a moderator will send a PM to the member with a request to edit the topic in the proper format within 24 hours, else it will be removed and they have to post a new topic with the proper formatting. What say?

^^ Arun Alll iz Well except for 100 post as by the time the guy makes 100 serious post he is being recognized in the forum and at least 4-8 members know him.

Good Luck

A 100 post rule is too much in my opinion. For example a member like "sagarbn" won't have any chance of posting something like this:

^^^

sagar is old member so some old member know him,

but what about user registering only to putting sell topic ?

10 post can be done in 10 min, so how you will verify ?

at lest you should think of increasing post 10 to 50,

or 100 post for putting sell topic

and if sagar like user want to post sell topic, they should have some supporting from rimweb users.

and till 100 post that reference name should be there in his sign.

Dear Hitesh,

This Debate Will Continue For Ever.

Yes I Agree ,One Can Post 10 Post In 10 Minutes,But The Thing Arun Says is The Best..

And a 100 Post Rule Shall be Too Strict....

I Agree With Arun That MODS Should PM the Seller about the proper Format....

Also A Sticky New Rules Should Be Post. ""Read And Understood One.""

^^^

i think we should be very strict about buy/sell topics !

^^^

yes you are right we will miss some offer like Sagar's - its up to you to decide - even 50 is a ok no. - you can add 20-30 days minimum period after registration criteria.

all i want is the seller should be known as its easy to gain trust then, if some one new has to sell a laptop worth 35K or a phone for 40K i am more comfortable to transfer fund if i know him or know some one who knows him. likewise i know few seller so well - thankfully have bought in 10 days credit with them

can we put 5 friends list criteria - if seller has 5 friends he is allowed

Lts have some sellers views on this,

Forum Calling Sadikk.........Sadikk...... kuch batao bhai

^^^

i think we should be very strict about buy/sell topics !

I agree , I only said That this can go on for ever and also 100 Posts could be completed in 2 days so where is the logic that 100 wont,

I posted this topic so that there should Be a Format for Posting And Nothing else

these things are important no doubt, but I am concerned about the format ,as dealing with a buyer is every ones own way...

In easy words "The Format Is Why I posted the Topic,buying on internet can be risky And Nobody has a Control on That..no matter how many strict actions are taken sirji"

[no offence to any one apologies for the same ]

arre sabko bechne do yaar.... kya farak padta hai.... khareedna yaa na khareedna tumhare hath mein hai... research properly before buying....

anyways, genuine sellers can always be spotted easily...

I too agree with Arun.

50 posts restriction to post in Buy / Sell Subforum will be good enough.:)

Why is there no feedback forum for market deals. Where do we post our feedback about other users so that it is visible. Each user can have their very own feedback thread where all related feedback is collected

You can post the feedback in the specific topic of the seller, not going to have a feedback forum only for Buy/Sell topic.

In the case of feedback directly in the thread, it will be hard for newcomers to look at the cumulative feedback for a person. Can we have something like itrader ?

There isn't a modification available for IP.Board 3.x to have an iTrader like option, so not possible for now.

I suggest that the person having years old account in this forum should also be allowed to start a Topic in Buy/Sell thread.

There are many people who do not change their cell phones every month.

I bought a PPC 6700 three years ago, then to enhance my experience of my phone, I took help from members of this forum.

As after that i did not wanted anything extra from my phone, I was pretty inactive.

Now I'm interested to change my handset for which I need help of this forum again.

there must be people like me in this forum who are not much like techie like people who keeps them updated with the latest technology.

So they come and make use of this forum only when needed.

I really appreciate the hard work of the people behind this forum.

I suggest that people having years old account should also be allowed to make use of Buy/Sell forum.

There are people who just make a new account for the use of only buy/sell forum. Which in my opinion is not the right thing to do.

Rest all depends upon the moderators and admins. I hope they will take the right decision in the interest of our community.

In the control pannel/user profile section is it possible to show the posts and topics which are still pending to be approved by the moderators and admins??

It's really worrying sometimes that a user posts a reply or topic but it never shows anywhere for days.

Atleast the user can know that his topic and post is still taken into consideration and will be executed soon.

Just a suggestion to make this forum much better.

Everyone is allowed to use the Buy/Sell forum. If you do not have enough posts then your topic will be under moderation first and it will be approved after moderator preview. If you have enough posts your topic may appear instantly but if there isn't enough information then it will get unapproved until you get back with the missing information, as discussed in this topic.

In the control pannel/user profile section is it possible to show the posts and topics which are still pending to be approved by the moderators and admins??

It's really worrying sometimes that a user posts a reply or topic but it never shows anywhere for days.

Atleast the user can know that his topic and post is still taken into consideration and will be executed soon.

Just a suggestion to make this forum much better.

I know your topic is yet to be approved. Since your topic wasn't a "item ready for sale" one I will need some information on how you plan to do it so that I can get assured what you plan to do is genuine. As the topic you posted will need additional information, I will be getting back to you with some queries on it shortly.

Dear Arun,

thank you for your reply.

I'll be happy to reply any queries about my my buy/sell topic.

waiting for your further actions.

rgds