Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ami1

Anyone Knows Where To Download Lotus Notes 8 Beta For Linux ?

I had been using Lotus Notes 8 Beta for Linux for the past 2-3 years.

After changing my laptop recently, I realized that I can't find my original download. I can't find the beta on IBM's site which only has a 60 day trial now.

Does anyone have any idea where I can download Lotus Notes 8 BETA for linux ? Or if someone has a copy it would really be nice if they can upload it somewhere.

Please Help !

I can't find the linux version on any torrent. The few mentioned are dead with no seeds

Thanks anyway.

:previous:

my friend is having, he is in chennai.. let me think how to get it from him... u have any ideas? he dont have Net to upload from there...

Thanks a lot Savramesh.

Would it be ok if I transfer some amount to him for CD/DVD/Courier and give my address and whenever he is free if he could burn it to a CD/DVD and courier to me it would be great.

I really need the Lotus Notes linux BETA. Like an idiot i unzipped the trial version files and overwrote the beta files. I don't know why IBM has to keep the same file names for Beta and Final version. Now I am stuck with a 60 day trial while beta was forever.

It would be good if you can confirm from him that he has Lotus Notes for Linux 8.x (any version) BETA and not 8.x final evaluation/trial.

@Prafull4U: Will try the link from home it seems to be restricted in office. Thanks.

:previous:

ok will confirm about the 8 beta version and update you...