Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
savramesh

Docomo Special Recharge 120

Source

Tata Docomo recently launched a new special recharge voucher of Rs.120 for its prepaid subscribers in Mumbai and Maharashtra circle. This special recharge offers local and national minutes as well as free local and national SMS. After recharging this special pack, you wont get any talktime in your core balance.

Tata Docomo subscribers in Mumbai and Maharashtra & Goa circle can recharge with Rs.120 special recharge and get 200 local and national minutes as well as 400 free local and national SMS. This local and national minutes can be used to call any mobile and landline number within India.

Plan Details:

Price: Rs.120

Circle: Mumbai and Maharashtra

Benefits: 200 local/national minutes and 400 free local/national SMS

Validity: 30 days

This offer is available only on e-recharge and valid only for 30 days. This plan is better than the basic per second billing plan since it offers both local and national minutes along with free SMS at an affordable price. If you have any queries, feel free to ask us in the comments.

Seems to be good, but may the Network is Poor presently...

good,

i see future rcv will have some vailidty

For Rs120, they are giving 200 Minutes, which is just 12000sec == 12000p == Rs120..

So this offer is just another FullTT offer with 400 FREE SMS and a validity limitation of 30 days...

For Rs120, they are giving 200 Minutes, which is just 12000sec == 12000p == Rs120..

So this offer is just another FullTT offer with 400 FREE SMS and a validity limitation of 30 days...

Good thought dude....

today I have recieved SMS on Docomo prepaid

"you can now enjoy all local calls at 1ps/2secs without any additional cost till 28th april 10.Stay connected with Tata docomo & enjoy our day to day offers"

received from TA-Docomo.

accordingly now my call charges are 1ps/2secs.I didnot recharge any special pack.suddenly i got this offer for free.I am from Hyderabad.

Did anyone else received such SMS and offer :Sorprendido:

:previous:

I think you are lucky @ramtech... I have done recharge of Rs35/- for Tata2Tata (Indicom/Virgim-G+C/Docomo) calls @ 1p/6sec after first 120secs charged @ 1p/sec in a day for a year, and I can NEVER get 1p/2sec local calls benefit anytime...