Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ayaz_cool

BSNL Broadband Promotional Scheme To Offer Double Bandwidth Speed

friends bsnl has introduced Promotional scheme to offer double Bandwidth Speed from the existing bandwidth Speed for Certain Home and Rural Unlimited Plans for a limited period upto 30.04.2010.. just have a look

http://bsnl.co.in/service/new_BB/promo_double_bandwidth.htm

sab maze karo.. download speed double ho gayi hai ek mahine ke liye :signthankspin::rofl_200:

shayad in last 15 days no one had taken any benifit of double speed, so extended further :Contento: :Contento: :Contento: :Contento:

are bhai yeh to pura month double speed hai :Contento:

i got dble speed from 29th march night

KOOMBKARAN BSNL JAAG GAYA.. :rofl_200::signthankspin: . 1 mahine baad phir so jaayega. :NOTriste:

:previous:

I think it is still sleeping now... Nowadays I am getting just 0.8Mbps speed in speedtest (earlier it was higher) :wacko:

BSNL stands for Bhai saheb Nahin Lagega. Barring a few places the service is unreliable (intermittent) and nobody cares if you complain. I am going to surrender my BSNL broadband in the next two months (as the annual subscription expires) and go for an EVDO from either Reliance or Tata.

previous.gif Even me facing issues. My issue is due to line or hardware. 198 says complaint has been registered since 26 March. Even called the officer in charge of the area. No response yet. Emailed the Nodal officer yesterday morning. Still no response till date. Edited by raccoon