Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Puneet

New Rates For R-connect

Well guys,

I was told by cc that if you were in Rs200 per month r-connect plan, you would continue to be in it, unless you specifically request to get it changed.

But this plan is no more available for fresh subscription, (like dapo which is active only for old customers).

no i am in zero rental scheme they have not charged me any other charges.

i activated RCONNECT on that day only.

Well, I talked to the CC people today and I got following info -

1. In zero-rental plan, you pay rental as per chosen plan (290, 500, etc.)

2. In 650 plan, rental is included, i.e. we pay 650 (in total) and get 1GB of data, etc. plus  the free calls, and so on.

3. In 1500 plan, rental is included, i.e. we pay 1500 (in total) for unlimited net usage plus  the free calls, and so on.

21247[/snapback]

2&3- only for Postpaid New Joy149/ FWP Plan 290 rental is included

Edited by Sanay

Well, I talked to the CC people today and I got following info -

1. In zero-rental plan, you pay rental as per chosen plan (290, 500, etc.)

2. In 650 plan, rental is included, i.e. we pay 650 (in total) and get 1GB of data, etc. plus  the free calls, and so on.

3. In 1500 plan, rental is included, i.e. we pay 1500 (in total) for unlimited net usage plus  the free calls, and so on.

It means if i am under 500 plan of FWP, and i activate 1500 plan for net.

then i'hv to pay only 1500 per month and they'll also give me 495/- talktime?

is it true?

It means if i am under 500 plan of FWP, and i activate 1500 plan for net.

then i'hv to pay only 1500 per month and they'll also give me 495/- talktime?

is it true?

21375[/snapback]

Nope you get the waiver for rental only and only if you are in Plan 290 for FWP and NJ149 for RIM, and that too without any bundled talk minutes.

If you want to have Plan 500 for FWP you pay 1500 + 500 and then you get 495 worth of talktime.

PS: It pays to go through the document word by word :-)

Nope you get the waiver for rental only and only if you are in Plan 290 for FWP and NJ149 for RIM, and that too without any bundled talk minutes.

21376[/snapback]

As per RIM website.

*If you select Rs.650 Plan For R-Connect and you are in Plan 290 you didn't get bundled mins.

*If you select Rs.1500 Plan For R-Connect and you are in Plan 290 you will get bundled mins.

post-245-1103034039_thumb.jpg

Hello

From Nov 22, reliance has launched the new tariffs for the RConnect Services.

Since I am a heavy internet user, I am thinking of changing the tariff plan.

Can anyone tell me how reliance will be calculating the data trasnfer. Will it include download only or both download and upload.

Also does anyone know any application which will monitor and log the amount of bytes transferred.

I think Freedom plan(Rs 650/1 GB) is best, since 1 GB in my views is far enough keeping in mind the speed of the connection.

BSNL gives speed of only 56Kbps(PSTN) and reliance (CDMA) gives 115 on FWP and 145 on Mobile So is BSNL still cheap? And Reliance being wireless makes you mobile even with the FWP. You can browse the net in your local garden :)

i knwoa bout the new platinum  plan of Rs.1500/- unlimited access and unlimited download but have not heard of other two plans.

20506[/snapback]