Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rkburra

Tata Docomo 99 Recharge Free Gprs For One Year And Tata To Tata Free

^^^

Dear Sumal FREE GPRS will definetely work on TATA DOCOMO ROAMING NETWORK. It will not be charged if you use GPRS on Tata Docomo Network while roaming.

I recharged with Rs. 94 yesterday, and Rs. 83.22 got credited into my account instead of activating the Sab Se Bol pack!

Does anybody know if e-recharges can be reversed? The recharge was done by a shopkeeper. If yes, I could confront the shopkeeper again and ask him to reverse it.

Also, is the process for activating packs/STVs different to that of top-ups? Couple of shopkeepers told me there is no difference and the amount decides what gets activated or whether it gets credited as a top up.

Edited by raccoon

I recharged with Rs. 94 yesterday, and Rs. 83.22 got credited into my account instead of activating the Sab Se Bol pack!

Does anybody know if e-recharges can be reversed? The recharge was done by a shopkeeper. If yes, I could confront the shopkeeper again and ask him to reverse it.

Also, is the process for activating packs/STVs different to that of top-ups? Couple of shopkeepers told me there is no difference and the amount decides what gets activated or whether it gets credited as a top up.

yes it can be reversed.u have to told the shopkeeper to talk with the cc. with in 4 hour the amount will be deducted from your account. and credited to shopkeepers account(please do not use the amount). then tell the shop[keeper do the special recharge not top up. he has done the toup up. i had already gone through the same situation? it is possible. but today is last day of 94 recharge. if it will not happen then recharge another 94 special EVD recharge.

Edited by nayasaroj

yes it can be reversed.u have to told the shopkeeper to talk with the cc. with in 4 hour the amount will be deducted from your account. and credited to shopkeepers account(please do not use the amount). then tell the shop[keeper do the special recharge not top up. he has done the toup up. i had already gone through the same situation? it is possible. but today is last day of 94 recharge. if it will not happen then recharge another 94 special EVD recharge.

Thanks dude. I am aware that today is the last day, so I have to sort it out asap. What is "EVD"?

Thanks dude. I am aware that today is the last day, so I have to sort it out asap. What is "EVD"?

electronic voucher distribution.i.e. e recharge. but tell the retailor to rechrge special recharge

previous.gif Thanks. :)

Got it sorted out - I'd lodged a complaint with Docomo. Today, they called me up about a dozen times and even called up/made the shopkeeper do it (they asked me for his phone number, which I had). Earlier the shopkeeper claimed that nothing can be done, and there is no way to reverse the transaction. But after Docomo guys called him, he did it without demur!

Thumbs up to Docomo service, this time! thumb.gif

Really fed up of these shopkeepers. I hope they make it possible to activate packs online.

Its worth noting that e-recharges can be reversed. If I had known earlier, I could have saved money on couple recharges in the past. Docomo guys told me its possible for the retailer to effect a reversal if done within 24 hours.

Forgot to mention, in case it is of use to anybody - 1p/2s calling can co-exist with the Sab Se Bol pack, despite what others have posted above. Getting benefit of both packs now. SI.gif

Edited by raccoon

Forgot to mention, in case it is of use to anybody - 1p/2s calling can co-exist with the Sab Se Bol pack, despite what others have posted above. Getting benefit of both packs now. SI.gif

Does any one used Rs71Pack along with 94/- Sabse Bol pack.

• 1p/2sec for all On-Net Local & STD calls
  • 5p/6sec for all Off-Net Local & STD calls

i got a sim from mumbai. but in Gujarat its not working. i was charged for GPRS. also after requesting *111# i did not get balance message for GPRS. it showed only the balance.

also i m not able to call 121 from gujarat.

pl note : i use APN of tata.docomo.dive.in ( is this the problem? )

i got a sim from mumbai. but in Gujarat its not working. i was charged for GPRS. also after requesting *111# i did not get balance message for GPRS. it showed only the balance.

Send a SMS BAL to 121. You will get full details of usage of GPRS and talktime.

use TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET apn.

Does any one used Rs71Pack along with 94/- Sabse Bol pack.

• 1p/2sec for all On-Net Local & STD calls
  • 5p/6sec for all Off-Net Local & STD calls

Yes, it works. Without getting into details, a shopkeeper misinformed me and charged with Rs. 71. Then I recharged with 49. And then with 94. All packs are working together, with Docomo. happy.gif

So I'm now getting off-net STD at 5p/6sec and all local at 1p/2s and 1 GB data/month + I should get much cheaper on-net talk time... but not checked this as none of my contacts are on Docomo.

Edited by raccoon

call mumbai customer care 09029000121. you can call it free.remember use 0 before dial the number. i am also here in maharashtra calling the m.p. customer care number free.also in reliance

still the same thing.

in SMS i just got Core balance and validity. and i used the APN but still i m charged.

still the same thing.

in SMS i just got Core balance and validity. and i used the APN but still i m charged.

Does it worked in Mumbai? If not , there is a problem with your recharge.

If it is worked, please check the Network. In roaming some time it will use other networks. Set network manually and chose Docomo or 405030 network for Gujarat.

if you use voice or data over other networks, you will be charged heavily.

I have had the same issue your sab se bol offer is not valid on your prepaid.

still the same thing.

If it is worked, please check the Network. In roaming some time it will use other networks. Set network manually and chose Docomo or 405030 network for Gujarat.

it worked in mumbai. i asked the CC they said it will not work in Roaming.

what can i do?

still the same thing.

Just check the network. Whether it is IDEA or some thing else or Docomo.When Docomo network is not available, it will switch to Idea . Then it will be charged heavily.

So In Roaming make sure that your network option set to manually and point to Docomo

Last week I had been to Hyderabad. It worked fine.

i got a balance of 95 after the recharge. so i think the retailer has done the top up of 99 and not the Special recharge.

how can i know if the sab se bol pack is activated on my mobile or not?

previous.gif Same story with me, last week! GirandoOjos.gif Its easy to find out - just access data for a few seconds and see if your balance is getting deducted.

If you had specifically told the retailer to do a special recharge and not a top up, then confront him and make him reverse the transaction (within 24 hours). Check my earlier posts in this thread for more details.

Edited by raccoon