Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
amitstg

Strange Problem during R Connect

I face a strange problem while i am surfing the net through r connect... after some time my connection beraks and i find some mysterious numbers (usually with delhi std codes) or international code dialled into my reliance handset rd 2030..... but none of them shows any call duration...... :)B)

amit, how do u mean "dialled into my reliance handset" ? like incoming or outgoing ? ...hmmm, any specific numbers?(u mite try ringing one of the local numbers and c!!)

what happens in the rconnect dialer window when it gets disconnected ?

also, info about any firewall/anti-spware etc, if ur running any, might be helpfull....

keep in touch

yeah what he is saying is correct whenever I use the r connect i also see some no in my recieved list since my outgoing is barred and i am not in my home place (SDCA of the mobile) I get unavailable no in the received calls list I have n 191

when i see the last dialled numbers after connection break these strange no are there... sometimes i have even seen my mobile trying to dial these numbers before rconnecting getting disconnecting :)

it sure is strange.....

have u tried (is it possible) to c whats happening in the dialer window when its getting disconnected ?

do the disconnects happen only during the 'dormancy' mode or any/all times ?