Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
marittadezusadutta

Blackberry Bis Service Slow

Are any others facing any problem while surfing through blackberry browser or getting there email in there device On my device browsing is very slow from today and mails are been pushed to my device very late.

Which BlackBerry device? Is it Reliance CDMA or Reliance GSM? If CDMA do you use it over EVDO?

No such problem in GSM/CDMA/EVDO nationwide; might be due to local MSC problems.

was ur signal strength steady n good throughout the day

Which BlackBerry device? Is it Reliance CDMA or Reliance GSM? If CDMA do you use it over EVDO?

Its CDMA 8830 no it on 1X not EVDO still facing the problem after clearing log files broswer cokkies caches .

Yes correct there was some issue with BIS past 2 days.. I noticed i am not getting my mails instantly...

Yes correct there was some issue with BIS past 2 days.. I noticed i am not getting my mails instantly...

Has your problem solved? me still facing the problem

hmmm, both of you are from Mumbai it seems... maybe Mumbai specific issue? :unsure:

works great with my official Blackberry Tour with elite 299 plan from Reliance on R-GSM..

And now from evng I am unable to receive any sms from other networks only receiving sms from reliance cd ma and gsm number wow what a service customer care people are also clueless about this problem