Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JHS

Tweaking LG RD6000 & Bitpim

Does any one Knows how to Play MP3 songs in Lg 6000.. i k new to this forum .. plz guide me.. i had read that its possible.. in one of the forums by SRINI..

Culd u plz guide me Dude...

does bitpim really work, i have downloaded it but it is not able to detect the phone, can you help me with the setting of software and phone if any are needed.

Gids

Ur right on that .. dont use a space for the file name's while d/l ringtone and wall papers from BITPIM.

I have added MP3 ringtone too using this BITPIM

Just curious to know if anyone might have got the latest Firware / software for LG rd 6000

current version is RD600f09

prl version is 2

Brew version is 2.0.2.6

if Any updates plaese AVAILABLE do reply

@v_2njha - this is the latest 1, i had got my fone upgraded to dis 1only.

also has any 1 been able to use the sms or scheduler feature in bitpim?

Its for Mac OS and I think u hv windows installed on ur system.

Thats why its not opening.

If thats true then again goto bitpim site and d/l the version for Windows...

hi all,

i've just downloaded BITPIM (PANTHER-bitpim-0.7.33.dmg) but i'm unable to open it can anybody please let me know how it can be installed. :)

41596[/snapback]

Dear Vishal,

Thanks for your concern; you are right I’m using Windows XP. Could you please let me know the exact url from where I can download BITPIM for Windows XP.

Regards

hi all ,

if u have lg rd 6000 , just download this bitpim software specially designed for 6000 phone , it works perfetly ok

http://www.cowger.us/bitpim-0.62-forVX6000-setup.exe here is the link ok

njooooooy

1. Modified version supports only LG RD6000 phone.

2. Wallpapers/Ringers filenames are truncated to 49 bytes, no case or extension is being changed;

3. Added support for .MP3, .QCP files.

4. Wallpapers are not being converted to bitmaps when added.

5. ‘Send phone data’ will only load files which are not already in the phone (have a positive index). It was very hard to work with large files, as all the files were being uploaded to the phone every time, which was taking a lot of time.

6. Removed limitation on file length (so be careful). It was 64Kb before.

7. Fixed a problem with downloading files with size less then 256 bytes from the phone.

Wallpapers formats tested: .BMP, .JPG (others not tested).

Ringers formats tested: .MID, .MP3 (.QCP not tested).

All tests were performed on Windows XP.

- prawin

i dont think the need for latest version of the software when this software works perfectly and tested thouroughly to work perfectly ok , the new ver supports latest lg cdma phones of lg vx 7000 and and vx 8000 which are not available in india and r of no use for our reliance user

Edited by prawin

Hii Guys,

:'( i have recently updated my handset from RD 7130 to RD 6000. I want to transfer my phone book from 7130 to 6000. I have got usb cable and download the software of 7130 from www.lgmobiles.com. I am able to synchronize the phone numbers from 7130 to system but unble to transfer back to 6000 it shows a error that user is proper or something. i tried with software of 6130 it says "xConnector6000.dll" not found. Please help as i have 600 numbers. Please email me the solution on my email

ahuja_sumit@yahoo.com

Will be always thankful to you

Sumit Ahuja

get another software for RD 6000 from lgmobiles.com, these different phones uses different softwares

:wacko: