Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
::Hitesh::

Microsoft Releases Internet Explorer 9 Preview 3

Get the newer, faster IE9 preview build.

internet-explorer,P-N-169403-1.pngloupe.gifZoom

Right now, Internet Explorer lags behind the likes of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera in terms of features and speed. But that's just version 8. With IE9, Microsoft is working to make it the best browser available.

If you want to catch a glimpse at what Microsoft is doing for Internet Explorer 9, then you may want to try out the third platform preview of the upcoming browser.

Officially, the Internet Explorer Platform Preview is for developers who want to test the new Internet Explorer 9 web development and design capabilities, including the new JavaScript engine – codename Chakra – as well as support for standards like HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1 and DOM. It's not meant to be a mission critical browser application, but enthusiasts looking to test out something faster than what they're running now have the option to do so.

Early tests show that IE9 is indeed quite fast, even when compared up against the developer builds of Chrome 6 and Firefox 3.7. When it came down to it with HTML5 hardware acceleration, however, IE9 blew past Chrome 6 but Firefox 3.7 actually performed better. Check out Download Squad's test video for more.

The browser wars still continue, even in the unreleased format. The good news for all of us that we can use more than one browser at a time on our machines and this sort of competition will only help to improve our internet experiences.

If you're the adventurous type, download the preview. Be sure to check out the further reading from Microsoft below.

Hope it is better than IE 8 as i prefer chrome over IE8

IE s**ks...as compared to ff and other browsers like lunascape .... :Decepcionado: :Decepcionado: :Decepcionado:

I feel firefox is the best & safest browser with nice & useful add-on plug ins

Chrome is anyday the best browser... However, Microsoft just has an advantage since they bundle the same with their OS which ensures more people end up using it!

Lets hope that IE9 does something different rather than just trying to catch up!!!

I didt found Chrome to be a stable one like firefox

use it once u will change ur mind :Sorprendido:

Edited by parin

FF is best browser till date, Chrome always crash when using synaptic touch pads.

Maybe, I always find Chrome very light to use and especially if you are a Google user, works good... Had used Firefox pehle, guess should use it again considering itne acche reviews de rahe ho aap log!!

FF is best browser till date, Chrome always crash when using synaptic touch pads.

Very TRUE and considering thousands of addons (100's are very useful) it is the best browser I have uesd till now..

Well I use Chrome as my primary browser...I have never faced any crash in Chrome...the thing I hate most about Firefox is that....it takes hell a lot of time to start...and the amount of CPU and RAM it uses is ridiculous...Chrome is fastest, snappiest and lightest browser I have seen till date...

:previous: :previous:

Pranav

i agree that it takes time to load

but after that u r the king

Tab shifting is best in Firefox than any else browser,

i have worked with more than 30 tabs with an ease on my celeron 256mb ram pc & didt crash

try the same with chrome

u will get to know

ff all the way. cannot live without the addons.

Will give ie9 a try. Did not like chrome much.