Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mysticalman666

Samsung M519 Vs Nokia 6275?

Hello All,

First of all, I am really grateful to this forum and all the members out here since it has helped me finalize (well, almost) which CDMA handset I should buy. The two that I have finalized are Samsung M519 and Nokia 6275. But I am confused amongst the two. Would appreciate if some senior members could guide me here. I am not a person who keeps changing his handset too often. So would like to know which one amongst these would best suite me.

Thanks in advance,

Mystical Man

go for a blackberry 8130 or 8830 and u will forget these handsets.... same price range but much superior... search the forum for offers by many members...

Dhirajji is right.... I've used 6275... its a good handset but far behind blackberry or htcs which u can get at around same cost. check dr muffadals blackberry 8830 silver. It's a good deal..

Agree with dhiraj bhai

Dhiraj Bhai has a valid point.

If u go for Blackberry 8830 u get Gsm + Cdma so thats an extra advantage.

BB Rocks !!!! :SI::SI:

All,

Many thanks for you advice. However, my budget for now is in the range of Rs.6K-8K and I believe both blackberry 8130 and 8830 will be beyond my budget. Nokia 6275 & Samsung M519 seemed to be the best options in this price range. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks again,

Mystical Man

Once again, thank you all for the guidance provided. However, I prefer buying brand new handsets from Reliance stores. By saying this, I request you all not to get me wrong as I know that the deals provided on this forum could be equally authentic. But for now I just want to choose between Nokia 6275 or Samsung M519.

i am using M519 for 10 days....its awesome....good looks...good battery back-up....java support

i think nokia is not manufacturing any new handset for indian market....so u will get old handset even if sealed.i was using nokia cdma 2505 n got lots of problem...so avoid..

i will personally advise you to go for samsung this time....

i that case i prefer nokia 6275, nothing can beat this phone,

in samsung u will get network problem as well pc synchronization problem

But in samsung Metro Tv you ll get live tv option and more over EVDO 2.1 mbps broadband internet for access which is not present in Nokia 6275, Only this feature is missing in Nokia 6275 other wise handset is nice :)

Well apart from this My suggestion is to go for LG510 Cookie Cdma with live tv option and also Rev.A EVDO with speed upto 3.1 Mbpswhich is avaliable for 8500/- in market also somebody on the forum is selling for 7499/- u can check in buy/sell bazaar...

u can check details for cookie here http://www.lgmobiles.com/specs/LG510%20Launch.pdf

Edited by vikasmahajanz

Samsung METRO TV is very good in case of NETWORK RECEPTION......it has not a single -ve issue regarding network....as a metro tv user I can confirm this...... :Sorprendido:

How's the Signal reception of Samsung M519 for FM ?

Does it have a Wireless FM Facility ?