Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SUDYEcaZ

Is Nokia X3 CDMA launching in India?

^^^

China se import karana padega !!!

use karne ke liye chinese language bh seekhni padegi... :Decepcionado:

Would have been awesome if Nokia was in the CDMA segment in India along with Samsung. We would have been pampered with choices!! So much for money hungry Qualcomm's royalty :@

^^^

we have lots of choices , just look around, we dont need poor and old nokia .

Your signature makes that evident :D It is a statement against all who conspire to pull down the CDMA. But Nokia is something different right. It is the world's largest manufacturer with more than 32 per cent market share. On a closer note, all of us had used a nokia device at some point of time right. They would have come up with awesome models and roped in more more users. Just think of a N-series or E-series in CDMA :o

^^^ Bhai, Nokia was having more than 60% market share in India a few years back... whats the scenario now?? it has less than 40%... I agree that there are more and more new users in the country but that could not be a reason for low-show by Nokia... If they really wanted to grow, this should not have been a deterrant..

As Hitesh rightly said, look for devices around... Nokia N-series and E-series are nothing in front of Heros and epics and evos and incredibles and best of all, Blackberries...

Zara socho bhai.. rimweb is giving a run for their money to big players like nokia...

I really have a strong feeling, that even if one corporate teams up with rimweb, for cdma phones testing, using, feedbacks, etc, they would atleast be aable to sell the mass produced handsets to the hungry-rich Indians for awesome phones...

Your signature makes that evident :D It is a statement against all who conspire to pull down the CDMA. But Nokia is something different right. It is the world's largest manufacturer with more than 32 per cent market share. On a closer note, all of us had used a nokia device at some point of time right. They would have come up with awesome models and roped in more more users. Just think of a N-series or E-series in CDMA :o

Initially I was also craving for a Nokia in CDMA. Now I am using Nokia E55 - Eseries phone for my Airtel and HTC Hero for Reliance. To be frank I am more happy with HTC than Nokia. In future I will only buy an android phone. In GSM we have only so many confusing choices, whereas in CDMA we have a small best list. I hope many will agree with me

@pasumark, Yes I agree with you. Nokia never bothered introducing high-end phones in the Indian CDMA market. The only long march model 6275 is seen with people who were left with no similar options.

HTC on CDMA is a great breakthrough but nowadays people who use their phones extensively might want a change of handset instantly. In that case non-ruim based phones dont fare too well. I used a 755p till last week. I must say it lasted well for 2+ years. But when I landed at Reliance web world for change of hanset and conversion of OMH card, the experience was pathetic. Reliance has lost all the goodwill because of its policy. The network is good, substance is competitive. My mother lost her Airtel sim based phones and she got another replacement sim in minutes.

There is news in the offing that Nokia is preparing S60v3 CDMA, that news is yet to be confirmed.