Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Honest (Kamalbhai) 6000+ Posts-Other Senior Members Contribution

Thanks Tushar Brother and Amit Bhai. :)

+1 :)

Kamal ji

Ek Jaam Tere POSTO Ke Naam....

• Like 1

Kamal Bhai... Congrats... You are a great inspiration to me.. To be honest, after seeing your humour sense (LATEST examples throwing light, MahaYagna, Bakra) in your posts only, I got guts to post replies that makes other to laugh a lot at our worries... Infact your posts removes the fear and initial inhibition of newbies and encourage them to participate... And I LOVE your avatar and it is simply the best and very very suitable for you...

Me being a late night bird like you earlier, wonder How I missed this important thread??? As Rajan bhai has pointed out I may be concentrating less on some sub-forums.. Also thanks to Rajan bhai too...

Edited by KanagaDeepan
  • Like 1

G8 work Kamal Bhai. And Rajan you did a great job by reminding us that this not just a place to get information or solve your problems, but you as being a part of the community you too have to contribute. I will make it a point hereon to post and share things whenever possible. THANKS GUYS!

P.S Though I never posted but I really like to read posts from gurus like HETAL,KAMMAl,SADIK

(especially DR Mufadal bhai) Hitesh, Ranjan, Amitjain, PARIN, DKAILE, Rohan4ever the list seems endless...... LOL

• Like 1

Thanks a ton dear Kailash, Kanaga and Mujeeb. +1 to all of you. :)