Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
chandanbs

Clarification for Unlimited* Plan of NetConnect Broadband+

Hi folks,

If anyone of you taken this plan (Platinum Unlimited for Postpaid), let me know if my understanding is correct or am i missing something altogether..!

I recently upgraded to this plan starting january 2011. Till 15 gb, the speeds were around 2-3 mbps. But after this cap, my speed was reduced to less than 30 kBps which is understandable from this so called Unlimited usage plan.

But, to my surprise, i started getting good speeds upto 150-180 kBps which is around 1440 kbps (1.4 Mbps). Because of this, my total download/uploads has come up to a whopping 28 gb (so its 13 gb more than the capped 15 gb). And, the speeds are pretty good.

My only worry is, Am i facing some weird plan or this plan is too good to be true..:-). I just hope that, this plan after the 15 gb cap, it is unlimited as they say (even if the speeds are much more than 144kbps).

Please let me know if any of you are experiancing this situation of good speeds even after 15gb caps.. on this plan.

Thanks,

Ride Your Luck....Till It Lasts...And...Sssshhhh......Don't Tell Anyone

3346766126_04885deedf.jpg

Actually they should NOT charge more than the rent in that Platinum plan... If the speed is capped or NOT is their issues and NOT YOURS...

But since it is Reliance, ANYTHING is possible...

Bhai Log Jo kuch bhi loophole pata hai please apne tak hi rakho , Net Par post mat karo aur na hi uske oopar clarifications poocho........ Apne dosto se share karo via phones only but don't post anything on NET....

God Bless if this post is not seen by any official body :)

Do Like This only :

qpjsb7.jpg

MODS - hide this post before some1 in Rcom actualy reads this..!!

Actually they should NOT charge more than the rent in that Platinum plan... If the speed is capped or NOT is their issues and NOT YOURS...

But since it is Reliance, ANYTHING is possible...

i agree

customer has subscribed to a fixed rent . now if reliance is generous it is their call

Hi,

I think you should go with the unlimited plan. If your usage is more than 15 GB Unlimited would be better for you. Actually the thing is we are not used to see such speed on netconnect. And after all Reliance surprises us with there plans and offers in netconnect.

chandanbs,

do you still get this benefit? what happen to you last bill?

Hi folks,

If anyone of you taken this plan (Platinum Unlimited for Postpaid), let me know if my understanding is correct or am i missing something altogether..!

I recently upgraded to this plan starting january 2011. Till 15 gb, the speeds were around 2-3 mbps. But after this cap, my speed was reduced to less than 30 kBps which is understandable from this so called Unlimited usage plan.

But, to my surprise, i started getting good speeds upto 150-180 kBps which is around 1440 kbps (1.4 Mbps). Because of this, my total download/uploads has come up to a whopping 28 gb (so its 13 gb more than the capped 15 gb). And, the speeds are pretty good.

My only worry is, Am i facing some weird plan or this plan is too good to be true..:-). I just hope that, this plan after the 15 gb cap, it is unlimited as they say (even if the speeds are much more than 144kbps).

Please let me know if any of you are experiancing this situation of good speeds even after 15gb caps.. on this plan.

Thanks,