Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Google Released Chrome 9

114388_matter.jpg

Google Released Chrome 9

Google today released a newer version of their web browser Chrome taking it to version 9.0.597.84. In this new version, Google is adding support for WebGL, Chrome Instant and Chrome Web Store.

With WebGL, you can have hardware accelerated 3D graphics inside your web browser without the need for any plugins. You can try out some demos to see what you can achieve with this new feature.

With Chrome Instant, websites start loading as soon as you start typing the URL in the address bar. Think of it as Google Instant, but instead of search results the browser is actually loading websites as you type. Depending upon the search engine you have selected in Chrome, you will see search results as you type as well.

The Chrome Web Store, which was limited only to the beta release so far, is now available to all the users. A shortcut to the store can be found on the new tab page and the browser will also come with two sample apps, which will automatically uninstall themselves if unused.

Of course, as with every new update, this one also adds a slight bump in browsing speed as well as bug fixes.

24.9 MB Multiplatform Homepage

Freeware

Courtesy : Techtree

Definately feels faster...

:)

Also, Firefox 4 is going to be released by this month end.

I didnt realize chrome was getting older but since i am on beta 4 the firefox... i dont need to change the browser too often.

But with chrome, sometimes we can't copy paste to the text input in the post reply box. I think that have been taken care in this version.

^^^

Hmmm.... I don't face any problem for copy paste with any version of Chrome.

May be this problem occurs only with you. Check ur system my dear friend.

I was waiting for Chrome 9.

it is more than 5 years, Opera still my fav! But most probably Chrome 9 already came in my PC via auto update! :Sorprendido: